Notices

DC Fun Run

Old 08-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whos gonna volunteer to help me carry MM to his room while Jamie ( what a saint ) pays the bar tab?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, here's a tenative schedule

For southern boaters heading up and if some of you from up north want to run down

Meet at Tim's 2 Fairview at 11:00am
Depart from Tim's 2 Fairview by 11:30

Head up to Tim's 1 we will be there from arrival til about 2:00pm

I would like to get to DC by 3:00, those who want to check in wherever you are staying (if you are staying) may do so.
http://alexandriava.gov/recreation/i....aspx?id=12474

I'd like also to head up to the Wall in Georgetown for either a pass thru or maybe find someone to let us tie up.

Some of us may shoot over to National Harbor to check it out

If anyone has any preferences as to what they might like to do while up in the DC area please feel free to add to the disorganized schedule.

Other than that this is an unorganized event with planning up to each boat and participants. As usual BUI is strictly enforced especially above the Woodrow Wilson bridge.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

I wonder if they will try to inforce that D.C. Boating Certif. if anyone gets pulled over for a routine check? I dont know how many go-fasts venture up that far anymore. May draw some attention. I pasted the course, got to find my certification. See you at Tims 2
Old 08-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
I wonder if they will try to inforce that D.C. Boating Certif. if anyone gets pulled over for a routine check? I dont know how many go-fasts venture up that far anymore. May draw some attention. I pasted the course, got to find my certification. See you at Tims 2
The CG does hang out and do random safety checks in Georgetown. They will ask for your boaters card. I've seen them a couple time this season.

Just FYI.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seltzer
Whos gonna volunteer to help me carry MM to his room while Jamie ( what a saint ) pays the bar tab?
I wonder how a certain person (not I) is feeling today after puking all over the elevator.

I tried calling house keeping from the phone in the elevator-apparently the phone in the elevator is only to be used for emergencies- who knew.. LOL!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
I wonder how a certain person (not I) is feeling today after puking all over the elevator.

I tried calling house keeping from the phone in the elevator-apparently the phone in the elevator is only to be used for emergencies- who knew.. LOL!

And still a good time was had by all. Mike's been on the couch all day. My head was a little bigger than normal this morning
Old 08-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Registered

Had a great time too!!! John, I had no idea that you had such killer dance moves!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seltzer
And still a good time was had by all.
+1

Was an awesome time!

We rolled out around 10AM after breakfast at Big O's joint next door.

Our plan was to go out on the boat to see The Worx down at Gilligan's but once Jamie hit the couch all bets were off.

Brian- don't remember when you rolled out but it got real ugly at the after party in room 266; smart man if you were gone by then...
Old 08-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Registered

Oh yeah...i was definitely gone by then!!! I rolled out around 11:30....btw, minus the big sign that states "for emergency use only", I can totally see how you could use the phone in the elevator for house keeping.....
Old 08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThunderStruck53
Oh yeah...i was definitely gone by then!!! I rolled out around 11:30....btw, minus the big sign that states "for emergency use only", I can totally see how you could use the phone in the elevator for house keeping.....
When I start to move the girls go crazy as you saw.
It was a good thing you left, megan was shooitin me the crazy eyes.
On a serious note, we were glad you guys came to the other side of the ww it was a good time
Brian you guys missed mike puking and the after party in our room
Let's do it again
Shout out to the band Slyder they rocked from what I remember

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.