Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Potomac River this weekend anyone ? >

Potomac River this weekend anyone ?

Notices

Potomac River this weekend anyone ?

Old 04-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Potomac River this weekend anyone ?

Just curious with the great weather on tap if anyone is going to make a blast this weekend
Old 04-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Registered

Still to early for me. Waiting for some of my cushions to come back from PPI. I Im installing the flat panel TV.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Registered

Still working on maintenance stuff. I need to shorten the female slip-yoke in my extension box to install the DriveSaver. If anyone has any experience that might help, feel free to offer.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

Brad... we went to the lake today. Had a good time, bunch of boats out. I'm gonna wait a week or two for the river to clear some of the trash out. Did you end up going out?
Old 04-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Registered

Flat panel is in, it turned out great. The wife waxed the inside. things are coming together quickly
Old 04-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Registered

I put in on Machodoc Creek down by BC"s house and made a blast to Colonial Beach and hung around in the creek some. We had a good time saw a few boats out. How did the new 38 do, I wanna hear the scoop!!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey Brad. Boat did excellent. I'm really very happy with it. It's definitely not the Scarab for room, but I think where it matters to me will more than make up for it. That Scarab had no swim platform or sunpad, so the fact that this boat even has that stuff makes it feel so much more usable to me. We went out, cleaned the boat up, put some 303 protectant on everything, and I'm really happy with it. All the interior is in amazing shape, better even that my Scarab was. Everything works, but runs awesome. Comes up out of the water fast... probably a little underpropped as it's spinning a little harder than I like. I just ordered some new props, so we'll so how that does.

The boat has the worlds first GPS in it LOL, so I couldn't even figure out where MPH was, so I have no idea what it was running. Kyle and I made a blast up the lake so I know it was north of 80 w/o issue.

Dependent on the weather I think I'll probably take next weekend to repowdercoat some stuff and install the stereo. If you wanna come take a ride in your soon to be boat... just let me know :-D

How'd your boat do? Get the miss figured out?
Old 04-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered

I changed water /fuel seperator and filter on rear of motor and had no issues at all. never missed a beat. seems to do fine. I do wish I had waited and got a 35'or bigger. I wish I could have got out yesteray eve, the river was smooth.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Registered

Dam shame you were right down in my hood and I still couldn't get a ride. THANKS!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Registered

All you have to is ask, I never have a problem inviting myself when you take the beast out!! Are you preparing that thing for a splash yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.