Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay

Notices

Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay

Old 05-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cruisin

Hey powerboat ever try rowboat willies by dock of the bay or hard yacht over in bear creek,I live in northpoint creek just around the corner from dock of the bay.What do you think of the wild duck.Hey we have a big raft up in Old Road bay every summer about 15 minutes from you.JOHN Sr.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered

Looks like there a bunch of great places to check out. Getting together a good list from all the posts. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Hey powerboat ever try rowboat willies by dock of the bay or hard yacht over in bear creek,I live in northpoint creek just around the corner from dock of the bay.What do you think of the wild duck.
Hey we have a big raft up in Old Road bay every summer about 15 minutes from you.JOHN Sr.
Yep! Rowboat Willies is a fun place too, a friend of mine bartends there on Friday nights, so thats when we all stop in..its not an all night hang out spot, but its good for a couple drinks...

Never made it to Hard Yacht last year, heard it was okay..

Wild Duck is getting alot better..once Riverwatch gets too packed, everyone starts to head over to the Duck, they just expanded their Tiki Bar too!

I keep my boat in Galloway Creek, but live on Frog Mortar Creek, usually stop at all the local spots on the way back in on Sunday...

I dont know where "old road bay" is...but we usually raft up at Still Pond, Fairlee or Heart Miller, look for the Sonic & stop over..

Samantha
Old 05-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

We're on Galloway Creek but almost never hang there. We run to to Waterman's Crabhouse in Rock Hall, Jellyfish Joel's in Fairlee, Chesapeake Inn on C&D canal, Dock of the Bay of Miller's Island, and occaisonally Sam's Waterfront Cafe in Annapolis.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pat Ousborne
We're on Galloway Creek but almost never hang there. We run to to Waterman's Crabhouse in Rock Hall, Jellyfish Joel's in Fairlee, Chesapeake Inn on C&D canal, Dock of the Bay of Miller's Island, and occaisonally Sam's Waterfront Cafe in Annapolis.
LOVE Chesapeake Inn on C&D and the ride up there is one of my favorites!

Where are you on Galloway?? I am way in the back, behind Bowleys Marina and Galloway Marina..
Old 05-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Registered

I'm on the opposite side of Galloway creek -[bear to port heading in to left of the sand bar.] You can see a big green cover on the Fountain on the lift. My boat is white with green/gold striping-"Fountain of Youth".I'll keep an eye out for you!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm on the opposite side of Galloway creek -[bear to port heading in to left of the sand bar.] You can see a big green cover on the Fountain on the lift. My boat is white with green/gold striping-"Fountain of Youth".I'll keep an eye out for you!
It is easy to keep and eye out for her she is the one that cant drive a boat.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:35 AM

I know exactly where you are! A friend of mine has a 38 Sonic right around you also!

You have probably seen my dad ( he has the red, orange and white Top Gun ) or my self coming in the creek on Sunday evenings....We usually dont pay attention to the speed limit on Sundays..Its wide open as soon as we see the 6mph bouys...Neighbors love us...
Old 05-06-2010, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
It is easy to keep and eye out for her she is the one that CAN drive a boat better than me.

I revised that for you, to make it a correct statement.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Registered

Yes, I've seen you heading in. I think you blew by me at mach speed one night a couple years ago? They should drop the speed limit and let us run like old days.Too many laws! We know the guy with the 38 Sonic a little bit too. He hangs with the guy with the blue 38 fountain EC from the creek as well. We've been in big raft ups at Fairlee with all of them.