Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay >

Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay

Notices

Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay

Old 04-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay

Its that time. Getting hotter by the day. I'd like to hear everyone's favorite hot spot. Restaurant, Bars, Beaches, Coves, anywhere. Looking to try some new spots this year. Primarily South river / Tighlman Island and north. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Steve, first of all I'd like to invite you over to www.cbpba.com . Even if you decide not to join us, the website is free and we will list lots of activities and events all season long that are going on. We go to most of the Bay hot spots over the course of the summer during our activities and have impromptu raft ups announced almost every week we do not have an official activity going on. One of our first activities this year is a cruise to Thursday's Crab House on the West river, great dock and dine place. A bunch of us head over to Lowes Wharf behind Poplar Island too, great tiki bar, good food, and usually live music on the weekends. I'm sure others will chime in also, feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions, thanks.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered

Lowes Wharf is one of my favorites. My buddy got married there last july. thanks for the invite to CBPBA. I've browsed the site once or twice. maybe need to spend some more time there.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by steveh1209
Lowes Wharf is one of my favorites. My buddy got married there last july. thanks for the invite to CBPBA. I've browsed the site once or twice. maybe need to spend some more time there.
Did they have the tent and all that? Some of us were over there on Sunday. I gotta admit that would be a cool place to get married, right at sunset. We stage one of the largest raft ups at the Blue Angels in Annapolis on May 25, if you wanna come, everyone is welcome, I will personally buy (hand) you the first boat soda
Attached Thumbnails Hot Spots Chesapeake Bay-12852009_blue_angels_066_desktop_resolution_.jpg  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Red Eyes, Jelly Fish Joels, several places on that end of the bay. Solomons Island on the middle of the bay at the mouth of the Patuxent river. Tiki Bar, Vera's Seabreeze.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ted G
Did they have the tent and all that? Some of us were over there on Sunday. I gotta admit that would be a cool place to get married, right at sunset. We stage one of the largest raft ups at the Blue Angels in Annapolis on May 25, if you wanna come, everyone is welcome, I will personally buy (hand) you the first boat soda
Yes they did. It was july 10 through 12th 2009. Sunsets were great!

I'm leavin May 26th for a long weekend and watch the OPA race in OC.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Red Eyes, Jelly Fish Joels, several places on that end of the bay. Solomons Island on the middle of the bay at the mouth of the Patuxent river. Tiki Bar, Vera's Seabreeze.
Not a big fan of red eyes. haven't been to Jelly fish Joels yet. I've been boating this area for 9 years now and i feel like there a lot places I don't know about. been goin to the same places over and over.

Hit the wild duck this sat. Then cruised down to the Jetty. Was a good time. Thanks for the input. Keep em coming...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Not a big fan of red eyes. haven't been to Jelly fish Joels yet. I've been boating this area for 9 years now and i feel like there a lot places I don't know about. been goin to the same places over and over.

Hit the wild duck this sat. Then cruised down to the Jetty. Was a good time. Thanks for the input. Keep em coming...
Did a little bit of boating this weekend...

We hit Thursday's on Friday Night for dinner...

We hit Skippers, Calypso then Lowes Wharf with three boats this past Saturday... Great day on the Bay!!!

Ran the Top Gun over to Foxy's in St. Michaels on Sunday for a late Lunch...

Pat
Old 05-03-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

don't forget river-watch, or Mike's crab-house, we stopped in coconut joes last week and the food was good.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:28 PM

Wild Duck?? In Middle River?? Im there at least once every weekend by boat, its in my creek...usually go to the Duck then Riverwatch..Gotta go to Riverwatch on a Sunday...great deck parties...these places are all a hop skip and jump from me...next time you are down this way, look for a blue and teal sonic...

Try Dock of The Bay in millers island too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.