Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Who was out in the Canopied boat today ? >

Who was out in the Canopied boat today ?

Notices

Who was out in the Canopied boat today ?

Old 05-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who was out in the Canopied boat today ?

Who was out in the canopied boat today ? Looked like a phantom, or extreme, old A-class, or SVL.

Boat looked to be riding pretty nice.
Old 05-12-2002, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RumRunner............how was Lanier today? I was doing the mommies day thing at Hartwell. (not many boats out at all)

Bob
Old 05-12-2002, 09:06 PM
Registered

Bob:

The lake was great, it would have been nicer in my own boat, but being out with some friends was still nice. I'm hopping to have the rest of my motor parts here in the next week or so. So hopefully I can start re testing in the next few weeks.

Doug
Old 05-12-2002, 09:24 PM
Registered

Runrunner.......same here........Hoping my alternators come in this week, and then i'm ready also. (other than bringing it home, fire engines up, and change the filters...etc).....2weeks max.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:49 PM
Registered

Bob:

I thought you where going to have your alternators back a few weeks ago, what happend ? Grimes has finished O'ringing my heads, so now just a few more parts, and it's time to assemble.

Doug
Old 05-13-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered

Doug....I had a slight delay in the "home boating fund....aka wife" , he should have gotten them built last week, and in-fact, I'm looking for them any day now. (UPS from Canada. Just sent an email 10min ago on the status).

Finished the tiebar bleeding over this past weekend. (you'd have to see it to believe it. On those cats they didnt use a regular tiebar because they said it would cause drag, althought this way......heck.....we will see. Basically another set of rams on the inner side of the drives looped to each other, not a fun process to get out all the air).

Hey. If your at Grimes sometime let me know and we could lock up for lunch or something.

Bob
Old 05-13-2002, 09:34 PM
Registered

Actually one of the guys in my shop has known Garry for years, and lives right down there so he drops stuff off, or picks up when ever we need to. I actually have some parts sitting on my desk that I've got to get finished for his personal boat. Well time to hit the rack, got drive to Nashville in the morning to work on a few race cars.

Does anybody know who has the canopied boat that was on the lake ?
Old 05-13-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered

Do not know who was running it but it looked pretty good coming under Brown's Bridge about 7 last night. I started to go "play" but couldn't get untied from the dock quick enough. Finally got all the ignition gremlins out of the 41 and was running around a little while yesterday evening. Going to Hartwell this weekend for a poker run, but might be out on Sun. in the SeaRay. See Ya'll on the water.
Robert
Old 05-14-2002, 07:41 AM
Registered

MM........If you guys run down towards Chickasaw Point this weekend I may see you. (gonna be at the folks house to help around a bit, no boat, but may just be sitting at the dock).

Bob
Old 05-14-2002, 09:19 PM
Registered

RumRunner.....you may appreciate this.

Remember in my last post I said I was waiting for the alternators to show up.........well, today the door bell rings, I figure GREAT its gotta be UPS with my toys.

Wrong.

Someone is standing at the door, with a large envelope that strangely resembles the one I had express shipped to pay for the alternators. Even had my handwriting on it.

Come to find out it made it up to Canada, and Purolator rejected it because it was a PO Box, and this was back on the 3rd. So, guess how happy I am with the local post office for their guidance on this matter. Checking the rules and such. (which I clearly spent extra time to ask them about)

So............tomorrow morning guess its express order to a place in TX for $100 more....I must be cursed.

Quick Reply: Who was out in the Canopied boat today ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.