Notices

so md

Old 02-16-2011, 07:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
You guys using Smallwood Park, be careful if you have any alcohol in your boat. Its not allowed in any state park at all, and that doesnt mean drinking it. Just having it in a cooler in your boat can get you into trouble. Watched them checking people at the boat ramp.
I've heard that too. But, I've never been hassled.

Another thing is you have to be out of there by dark. If you come in after dark they will shake you down too.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my addiction ,im tommy wagner i drive the num 4 late model,sucks abought the rules i would run it anyway ...lol
Old 02-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tw50
my addiction ,im tommy wagner i drive the num 4 late model,sucks abought the rules i would run it anyway ...lol
Does Dean Guy still run late model. I did some racing back in the day when I was younger. Spent more time on the MX side though. A lot more time!!! You will enjoy the Solomons Offshore Grand Prix which takes place in September. Looking forward to seeing you out there!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
You guys using Smallwood Park, be careful if you have any alcohol in your boat. Its not allowed in any state park at all, and that doesnt mean drinking it. Just having it in a cooler in your boat can get you into trouble. Watched them checking people at the boat ramp.

Not sure how they can get away with that. From the DNR website on state park policy;

Will I be cited for having unopened containers of alcoholic beverages in my vehicle?
No, per State law, park patrons may transport unopened alcoholic beverages in their vehicles to access areas where alcohol is allowed.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

If you wanna hang with the hip people (me) hit Gilligans Or if you wanna hang out in the water, Fairview (Tims II) is a very popular place. Usually a couple hundred boats there on any given weekend.
If you want to know where the Early Bird specials are, and want 15% off your check, hang out with Beak Boater.
Love u Pops.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by NightHawk
Not sure how they can get away with that. From the DNR website on state park policy;

Will I be cited for having unopened containers of alcoholic beverages in my vehicle?
No, per State law, park patrons may transport unopened alcoholic beverages in their vehicles to access areas where alcohol is allowed.
I would think that they have to have probably cause to look in your boat. Maybe if open containers are in view or you are acting like a dope they can do something.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered

yes dean is still racing i think this his last year ...
Old 02-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tw50
yes dean is still racing i think this his last year ...
My sister and his daughter Tonya use to ride horses together.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Originally Posted by seltzer
If you wanna hang with the hip people (me) hit Gilligans Or if you wanna hang out in the water, Fairview (Tims II) is a very popular place. Usually a couple hundred boats there on any given weekend.
If you want to know where the Early Bird specials are, and want 15% off your check, hang out with Beak Boater.
Love u Pops.
I would have answer earlier, but I just woke up from my nap.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Registered

what type of boats do yall have?mine is a cc 245ltd 454 bbc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.