Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Just wanted to say hi. New to the bay. >

Just wanted to say hi. New to the bay.

Notices

Just wanted to say hi. New to the bay.

Old 05-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just wanted to say hi. New to the bay.

I have been lurking around for over a year now and just sined up. Finally geting time to do some boating on the bay. Just wanted to know the good spots to go. I put in near the c&d Canal. My parents have a house 10mins from their where I now keep my boat. So hope to meet some others from the area to hang out with. Thanks Ryan
Old 05-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Welcome to OSO.

I don't get to the northern parts of the bay much. I'm sure others here will chime in with some info.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Registered

Thanks I get all over the the bay I go down to inner-harbor a lot my gf is in med school their. And has ann apartment their so no part of the bay is off limits if it's worth the trip and I have extra $$$$ to waste.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Registered

Catch up with me at Chesapeak inn. 42 fountain w/big blower hatchs #6s
Old 06-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered

Ryan,

The more the better at the top of the bay. Unless you take the last slip at the Cheasapeak Inn. I launch almost every weekend from Delaware City. We are running down July 3rd to Inner Harbor for the Trace Atkins concert at Pier 6. Hope to see you on the water !

Last edited by baja208; 06-02-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Registered

I'm going out on the 11th if my boat is out of the shop by then. I eat at the cheasapeak inn all the time. was their with out my boat Two weekends a go. Tried to bring the boat but it had other plans. so hope to see some people out on the 11th that are not in the poker run.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I'm new to the area as well. Buying a home on the Elk River the end of this month and temporarily keeping the boat in North East. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there and learning new places to go.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Registered

Im out of the South river and run mostly in that area. But I do try to make it up to JellyFish Joels at Fairlee Creek. Its across the bay from and slightly north of Bmore. They are partying there every weekend. Live band and bar right on the beach. Be careful at the inlet its narrow and the current is movin thru it. Aquapalooza is July 16th at Hart Miller Island. Live band on a barge 250 plus boats. I think they even have a Food boat that comes around. Its just North of Bmore. Now I just need to get my motor back so I can get out there. Hopefully Ill be out in 2 weeks.