Rappahannock River Fun Run

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Rappahannock River Boaters Association is holding its annual fun run on Sat. Aug. 6th. Captains meeting starts @ 10 at June Parker Marina. Run starts @ 11 from the Tappahannock bridge. Cost is $70/boat. Includes captain and 1 crew. Each additional crew is $35. Proceeds benefit the "ASK" pediatric oncology clinic @ MCV. For more info go to www.facebook.com/rrbaonline

Last edited by grapeape; 07-22-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered

Can I sign up as late as the morning of the event?

Last edited by bajario52; 07-23-2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: mispelled word
Old 07-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by grapeape
The Rappahannock River Boaters Association is holding its annual fun run on Sat. Aug. 6th. Captains meeting starts @ 10 at June Parker Marina. Run starts @ 11 from the Tappahannock bridge. Cost is $70/boat. Includes captain and 1 crew. Each additional crew is $35. Proceeds benefit the "ASK" pediatric oncology clinic @ MCV. For more info go to www.facebook.com/rrbaonline
What are the details of the run? stops etc.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Registered
Gold Member

We would love to have notice so we can make sure we have enough food and drinks for everyone, but we wont turn down anyone the day of the event either.

Details..........Run starts at the Tappahannock bridge and we run apprx. 10-12 miles down river to a water stop to p/u a prize, from there we run back up river past the bridge to a water stop near Naylors and p/u a goody bag. Then we run apprx. 10-12 miles up river to a beach for an afternoon of fun. Food and non alcoholic beverages are served, D.J, Moon bounce and activities for kids, Horseshoe and cornhole tournament. We will have $10 poker hands for our grand prize, 50/50 raffle amd tshirts for sale. All proceeds benefit the "ASK" pediatric oncology clinic at MCV. More info and pics of past events at www.facebook.com/rrbaonline
Old 07-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

We'll probably have 1 boat and 2-4 people.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
We'll probably have 1 boat and 2-4 people.
Good to hear Brian!!
Old 07-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by grapeape
We would love to have notice so we can make sure we have enough food and drinks for everyone, but we wont turn down anyone the day of the event either.

Details..........Run starts at the Tappahannock bridge and we run apprx. 10-12 miles down river to a water stop to p/u a prize, from there we run back up river past the bridge to a water stop near Naylors and p/u a goody bag. Then we run apprx. 10-12 miles up river to a beach for an afternoon of fun. Food and non alcoholic beverages are served, D.J, Moon bounce and activities for kids, Horseshoe and cornhole tournament. We will have $10 poker hands for our grand prize, 50/50 raffle amd tshirts for sale. All proceeds benefit the "ASK" pediatric oncology clinic at MCV. More info and pics of past events at www.facebook.com/rrbaonline
I'm in I'll give you count this week
Old 07-24-2011, 09:46 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Potomac Fever
I'm in I'll give you count this week
Sounds great Potomac Fever
Old 07-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Registered

looks like Jason and I are coming, anyone want to meet in Port Royal and head dowm. lots of KG, Fredericksburg, and Southern Marylanders should check out this part of this river.
Come on guys it will be something different.......
Old 07-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What marina are you putting your boats in at? Where are you meeting in PR. and what time in the A.M. Not sure I can make it. Taking the boat to Fountain next week to have exhaust modifed. Maybe it will be done in time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.