This ABSURD, MD boat reg cost might be going WAY up WTF

Notices

This ABSURD, MD boat reg cost might be going WAY up WTF

Old 02-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This ABSURD, MD boat reg cost might be going WAY up WTF

This was sent to me by a close friend of mine. Not only is the gov trying to make permits a must in MD if people plan to raft/gather more then 50 boats, but now this bill has been introduced. If you care, please contact your local officials. They are trying to suck the last drops out of everything. Not that it will pass, but anything is POSS with this dick ass Govt.

John jr
Attached Thumbnails This ABSURD, MD boat reg cost might be going WAY up WTF-bs.jpg  
Old 02-16-2012, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i remember when rhode island reg was 5 bucks any size thats long gone
Old 02-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Registered

e-lobbyist.com/gaits/text/539218 is a web site where I found the actual bill. There may be a way around this because they are stating a sponcered event. But I agree this another way for the state to gather funds and limit us from having a good time. I would like to see some of our own boating friends that are in the legel profession try to challege this bill before it can even make it to the floor for concideration. It doesn't appear to be very well written. But at the same time it does cast a pretty big net. If I can find out who sponcered the bill I will post there names.