Maryland Poker Run start locations??? >

Maryland Poker Run start locations???

Notices

Maryland Poker Run start locations???

Old 07-29-2013, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Just made my hotel reservations for the 23&24th. im not running in the run but will be at the Goose and jellies, red boat is hard to miss. Hoping for good weather, this season so far has been horrible for me at least!
Yea same here! Work took over my summer so the IMP will make it next year. But hoping to meat up with a few forum members. I was considering running in this poker run next year just for thrills as I'm a 40-50 mph max cruise speed. And low 70's top speed. Just to say I did it and participate and have some fun!
Old 08-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Just made my hotel reservations for the 23&24th. im not running in the run but will be at the Goose and jellies, red boat is hard to miss. Hoping for good weather, this season so far has been horrible for me at least!
I was at the goose this morning drooling over some nice rides. Wish I was out there even though my max speed is there cruise speed. Haha hope every body was safe! I'll try and post a few pics later tonight and so e vids!
Old 08-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS
I was at the goose this morning drooling over some nice rides. Wish I was out there even though my max speed is there cruise speed. Haha hope every body was safe! I'll try and post a few pics later tonight and so e vids!
+1 Here's a few pics at the dock and then we went out in a friend little fishing boat to watch the start, that was crazy....we were alittle close to the chanel, those big cats came flying by us at max speed loud as h*ll, but what a rush, than after they were all passed, it piss me off that I wasn't out there with them, so I went home and worked on the Cig....next year.... [ATTACH=CONFIG]506885[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]506886[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]506887[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]506888[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]506889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]506890[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Maryland Poker Run start locations???-dscn0561.jpg   Maryland Poker Run start locations???-dscn0578.jpg   Maryland Poker Run start locations???-dscn0574.jpg  

Maryland Poker Run start locations???-dscn0572.jpg   Maryland Poker Run start locations???-dscn0592.jpg   Maryland Poker Run start locations???-dscn0563.jpg  

Old 08-26-2013, 06:01 AM
Registered

I'd love to be out there but I couldn't keep up if my life depended on it! But I could spectate like its nobody's business!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:05 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in next year for sure! Watched them all go by at Turkey point then followed them. Passed some of the slower boats then got our asses handed to us. It got rough there down to jellies. Hung around there all day and met some real nice people at our table. Strange thing I noticed, everyone of them had airplanes and helos except for me. Met the guy taking videos and stills from the helo and actually had the helo chase us down after leaving jellies but since we didn't have the run sticker on the boat he didn't get real close. Seen him again back at the Goose where the helo landed and I'm hoping that I can somehow get a copy of the video. i know there was some footage taken just nothing close up. We where the first boat on jellies dock the all red cat if any one got any pics. great time and weather.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Registered

Sounded like a blast! Hoping for next year most definitely! That was good motivation! I'm even switching to e-85 for mo POWA! And some other goodies! Lol I've got a big tank! ;-)