Notices

Chesapeake Bay

Old 08-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

Taking a pass on the Poker Run. Just chilling.....given that the run is staying South of The Flats....probably looking more towards the Chesapeake Inn for us. Just want to relax and people watch this weekend.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:30 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm heading to the Goose on Saturday morning by truck to watch everybody roll out. And play with my go pro a little. After that I'm heading to Deleware to Eastern Marine to wrap up the last of my trailer parts if any body needs anything.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be leaving the Back / Middle river area on Friday around 11:30ish to head to the Chesapeake Inn for lunch if anyone wants to run along or meet.

Earl
Old 08-24-2016, 06:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by mummaiv
I will be leaving the Back / Middle river area on Friday around 11:30ish to head to the Chesapeake Inn for lunch if anyone wants to run along or meet.

Earl
Earl,

Have a good time and be safe. I would love to meet up but have made plans to play golf on Friday with the GM of our marina. Enjoy the poker run and really stay safe during the event. Hope to see you soon.

Chris
Old 08-24-2016, 07:40 AM
Registered

Thanks Chris -

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Earl,

Have a good time and be safe. I would love to meet up but have made plans to play golf on Friday with the GM of our marina. Enjoy the poker run and really stay safe during the event. Hope to see you soon.

Chris
Old 08-27-2016, 06:20 AM
Registered

Earl
Man I wish I could have. Working in Fells Point on a huge project. Seemed a bit hot out yesterday but hope you had a nice ride! Heading up to the Goose once the misses gets moving. ;-)
Old 08-27-2016, 06:32 AM
Registered

Look me up when you get to the goose. Yellow / orange fountain.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS
Man I wish I could have. Working in Fells Point on a huge project. Seemed a bit hot out yesterday but hope you had a nice ride! Heading up to the Goose once the misses gets moving. ;-)
Wish I could join you all. Have to get daughter to ice hockey team building event...I think its way too hot for ice hockey stuff right now...cramping my boating....
Old 08-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Registered

Look me up when you get to the goose. Yellow / orange fountain.
We got there kinda late maybe 15 minutes before everyone headed out. Next year I will be either in it in my own or riding with someone.

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Wish I could join you all. Have to get daughter to ice hockey team building event...I think its way too hot for ice hockey stuff right now...cramping my boating....
I just wish my stuff was running. Which is looking like once its running will be going up for sale in the spring for something bigger.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tcwcar
Was checking out your Bullet on Friday went i went to see Dave, really like the paint job on your boat, the metal flake is really cool in the cig logo.. Sometimes it doesn't matter how big your boat is its never big enough, i had a 41' crist craft, went to Baltimore with my dad and brother one weekend, hit a storm on the way back to my marina, Mears point at red eyes, it was so bad the waves picked up that big girl and turned it 180 degrees in an second, my yells what are you doing your going the wrong way, i said i didnt touch the wheel, after that he started throwing life jackets to everyone.
Thanks man. At least you got to see it before I lost the prop and lower shaft on the upcoming weekend. Waiting on insurance to approve the fix. Dave and my adjuster are working out the details. Something snagged the drive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.