Notices

As of now...

Old 10-02-2002, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There should be plenty of docks available at the Marina (Lanier Harbor) and we have slowed down some so it won't be as busy. Atlanta Inboard is having a demo day at the Marina that day if you want to see some new ski boats and Mariahs. Barkley
Old 10-02-2002, 01:05 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Talking Recon complete!

Bob, we're coming from Lawrenceville.
Well, I went up McEver to Aqualand, and came south around the bend to Lanier Harbor. And, as always happens , the last place was the best option! We plan on getting there @ 10ish. Ron, that ramp's not steep, you should see the ramp we use a Allatoona!!! Now that's a steep ramp! (about a 35 degree angle)

Has anyone come up with a tie-up point yet?
Old 10-02-2002, 05:23 PM
Warlock 27

Question Pokerface

Barclay..are you going to come out and tie up with us??

We are also going to Tenn, oct.11,12 weekend..you may be getting ready to go to the Bahamas

Old 10-02-2002, 10:00 PM
Registered

Ron,
The boat is ready at Tal, so I think I will run it this weekend to make sure she is ready for the trip across the BIG pond. You are right about the Tenn weekend...I am heading to Florida on that Sunday. The Pokerrun.com Super Vee will be Testing this weekend as well. Hope to see everyone then.

Hey...great idea...anyone mentioning Atlanta Powerboat Club this Saturday will get FREE RAMP ACCESS at Lanier Harbor. Just tell them you are with the club and save $4.00. BarKLEY
Old 10-03-2002, 04:27 AM
Warlock 27

Smile Pokerface

Thanks Barclay..you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Whos is driving the supervee..saw it up at Tal..?

Old 10-03-2002, 07:04 AM
Registered

Talking Thanks Barkley!!!

I appreciate the offer, and will definitely take you up on it! Drop by the raft up and say hi at least, or wave as you zoom by.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:07 AM
Registered

Pokerface. Thanks for the generous offer, and appreciate it. Sorry but Im on the other side of the lake.

So, you're gonna get that monster out on Saturday?

.......Warlock27. I may have the wife convinced into going after all. (although she used the words DO NOT and GOFAST in the same breath).

......SeaDated. Looks like if I am "dock bound" to get the wife in the boat, I should probably see you at Baldridge. And honestly, dragging that wetstuff on the bow aint my idea of fun either.

Bob
Old 10-03-2002, 11:28 AM
Registered

Ron,
I think you are talking about the Solarized Boat. Same Class, Pokerrun.com is currently birthed at Lanier Harbor. Andrew Moon is the driver, and the new owner/throttle is Jim Pupora, a new face. He keeps his personal boat (Python) here at the Marina, and the nationals will be his first race! BarK L E Y. (not clay)
Old 10-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Registered

Talking Kaamacat...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a governor on my boat!!! (or should that be governess?) I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard the words "DO NOT GO FAST!!! or even worse "SLOW DOWN!!!"

She is getting better tho...
Old 10-03-2002, 03:19 PM
Warlock 27

Cool Pokerface

I would love to see it and meet these guys..oh..you too BARKLEY.

Will Dee be around with the little one..have'nt seen her yet..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.