Boatel / High & Dry Storage Upper Chesapeake Bay/Delaware >

Boatel / High & Dry Storage Upper Chesapeake Bay/Delaware

Notices

Boatel / High & Dry Storage Upper Chesapeake Bay/Delaware

Old 09-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Boatel / High & Dry Storage Upper Chesapeake Bay/Delaware

Well, my first season of storage on the Upper Bay did not go as expected - my wallet and my colon will be recovering nearly all winter long. Luckily though I have indoor storage through April of next year so lots of time to source out my storage for the upcoming years. If anyone has a recommendation for the area between Middle River - Delaware River I would appreciate the input.
I have reached out to a few marinas on the upper bay already but limited seasons, LOW water and overall cleanliness are driving my search...

I am also considering buying a Hydro-Hoist and going into a wet slip for season - pros/cons?
Old 10-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by ShootinRopes35z
Well, my first season of storage on the Upper Bay did not go as expected - my wallet and my colon will be recovering nearly all winter long. Luckily though I have indoor storage through April of next year so lots of time to source out my storage for the upcoming years. If anyone has a recommendation for the area between Middle River - Delaware River I would appreciate the input.
I have reached out to a few marinas on the upper bay already but limited seasons, LOW water and overall cleanliness are driving my search...

I am also considering buying a Hydro-Hoist and going into a wet slip for season - pros/cons?
Hydro hoist is not cheap, cleaning your boat is going to be a pain in the A$$... Hope you find a clean nice marina near you. Atlantic Marina Resort where we are is top shelf....not convenient for you guys though..Good luck Ropes.

Chris
Old 10-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suggest Long Beach Marina. They have new lift slips going in and tons of improvements in the next few years. If interested they are in Bowleys Quarters and ask for John. You will like. Gated and security.

http://www.longbeachmarina.net/

Last edited by crazybob; 10-18-2016 at 07:40 PM.