Notices

Miami boat show

Old 02-18-2004, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back to the Miami Boat Show......

What did everybody think of the show? Angie and I did the show on Monday. While it was HUGE, not much down there really sparked the interest. I think they had a grand total of two cats below 30', the prices started at $82,000 with a 496, and gained exponentially from there! It seemed more like a dreamers only event unless you sling crack for a living or have illegals doing your work for you. I haven't ever been to a more "nose in the air", "I've got more money than you--so you are beneath me", event in my life. It was really an eye opener to the way people seem to get when they are affluent.
Sorry for the rant....
Maybe we just got there on a bad day.
No need to return.
My .02

CC

Last edited by cougarcat; 02-18-2004 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cooltoys61,

Get in touch with Gary Grimes (770) 475-5272. He does a ton of work with Pro-Charger stuff. There are other modifications you will have to make other than just a carb to get it to live.

As far as Miami goes the show was OK better than some years, not as good as others. The new Stuff from CP and Hardin looked really good. Elimintor had two sub 30' cats, and Hustler had their 25' and think that was it. If you're looking for a cat in that size range the show to go to is LA. All the small boat manufactures from the left coast are out there.