Notices

37 Sportdeck

Old 01-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jez350
Thanks Fred. She's a beautiful boat - just the eggbeaters take a little adjusting to...What year is that one? I thought the sportdeck finished at the end of the 80s & was resurrected as a sportfish. How did this one come about - someone had access to the mold?

Hey N.O. I'm hearin' ya on the 32'. My thoughts exactly. I remember when that boat was for sale here twice on OSO, then on Ebay. She was a one-of-a-kind. And with all that gear she came with. Pretty shameful that she was parted out like that. Anyhow, hopefully she will re-appear in a different guise...

Cheers,

Jez
missed it by a couple hundred on the bid........... Probably rigged with an outboard bracket by now
Old 01-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=northernoffshore;3296494]missed it by a couple hundred on the bid........... Probably rigged with an outboard bracket by now[/QUOT

As it should be.........
Old 01-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tell me..did all 37 closed decks not have a separate bathroom head compartment? I notice they seem to look a bit like the Scarab 33s downstairs where the head sits under one of the bunk seats. Crazy stuff when you consider the heritage of these boats. I can't imagine your average '80s $250k drug deal pausing while the boys vacate the cabin because someone uses the toilet!!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

missed it by a couple hundred on the bid........... Probably rigged with an outboard bracket by now Boat is being restored now & going to be rigged with triple outboards, have almost all the parts now to start rigging her back togethor. I am still not sure what I am going to do with the engine room yet. Most likely going to put a back seat in it. pictures coming soon.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Best of luck with that Midnight....Nice to know that that boat will be running soon....Pics as soon as your are done!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
i have regets til this day about not bidding more for the 32 sportdeck on ebay that had arnesons and MidOcean won.
That was a hell of a boat man. Should have kept it.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Registered

This is the boat I sold to Ralph.. (40fasthawk). Its a great hull

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/2167551106.html
Old 01-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by captaincraiger
missed it by a couple hundred on the bid........... Probably rigged with an outboard bracket by now Boat is being restored now & going to be rigged with triple outboards, have almost all the parts now to start rigging her back togethor. I am still not sure what I am going to do with the engine room yet. Most likely going to put a back seat in it. pictures coming soon.
Heres a few options, blue yellow boat went to Cali ..if anyone inquiries

I removed the engine hatch lip and filled in the area where the hatch would have rested.....great for hand rails although which are very much needed. But I have tons of room ....bean bag chairs and a rocket launcher for fishn is next!
Attached Thumbnails 37 Sportdeck-sspx0866.jpg   37 Sportdeck-tommys-midnight-3.jpg   37 Sportdeck-aa2.jpg  

37 Sportdeck-midnight-brochure.jpg   37 Sportdeck-fairing.jpg  
Old 01-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

What was the guy's name who owned the yellow 37' in MD. He was a fireman I heard.. bad divorce and something about fish and getting busted. That boat ended up in Tampa.. Cheap!
Old 01-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

Boat ended up in California/Vegas....... and yes a once in a lifetime deal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.