Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Midnight Express
37 midnight wildcat project, NEED HELP >

37 midnight wildcat project, NEED HELP

Notices

37 midnight wildcat project, NEED HELP

Old 05-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats what i was thinking about weight wise. What do you think about even integrating and building a fiberglass extention like the new ones have?
Old 05-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by midnightaccess
Thats what i was thinking about weight wise. What do you think about even integrating and building a fiberglass extention like the new ones have?
Hmmmm..sounds like a lot of work..are you most concerned about taking on water in rough seas....or while at rest ??

I have never had this issue and I have definetly been in rough seas (submarined the boat once)...she kept on running.

Theres some picts of me running somewhere on OSO under the Midnight threads (picts)...look for the 37 Midnight, triple optis , Dark blue hull with black radar arch.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/m...s-forum-6.html

End of page # 3

I am sure it is a concern but at dockside and unattended was my biggest concern.

I had caps on the inside of the scuppers so water would not come in..of course the only way it could go out (rain water) would be the bilges..but then concern would be batteries eventually draining. (I bought a lift)

Last edited by Enforcer2; 05-22-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And dont forget..with all those aluminum tanks under the deck providing floatation ..not sure she would sink anyway.....