LOTO employment >

LOTO employment

Notices

LOTO employment

Old 09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO employment

Anyone here have any business's at LOTO? I work on boats now doing F/G and gel coat repair. Things just don't seem to be going to great here and looking elsewhere. I would like to stay in this line of work as I enjoy it but keeping an open mind. Doesn't seem to be much in the local advertising so I figured I would try here. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Have you thought about going into business for yourself?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baywatch
Have you thought about going into business for yourself?
You bet I have, the problem is I just don't have the money to start it up. But yes, that is my dream. I would love to have my own shop and get into custom paint jobs also. But with my income alone supporting a family of 4 its kinda hard to. Now if someone has a shop that would cut me a deal on a lease or take a percentage of profits, i would be tickled pink
Old 09-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered

contact k and w gelcoat repair,573-374-1997.hes looking to sell his buisness to the right person,and its well established.his name is kenny weiberg.wes/proboat marine
Old 09-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Registered

If that doesn't pan out, give me a call 573-374-5692

Matt
Old 09-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Registered

proboat-thanks but in my situation I just couldn't start nothing right at this time. Honestly I don't have the credit to get a business loan even if I had the money. About5-6 years ago I was in a car accident that put me out of work for almost 2 years. I made good money then(right out of high school) and had a car loan, camper loan, motorcycle loan plus rent and all the utilities. And a newborn on top of that. Well insurance only gave me $900/month and that kinda explains it all. I lost about everything. I'm doing better, getting the credit straightened out and the bank my Mom works for gave me a loan to get my boat last month so I can start to rebuild my credit again. health wise I am great now so that is good atleast! No big deal, just gonna take some time to get everything straightened out before I go and buy a business. Trust me I would love to!
flying33- What do you have in mind? Do you have your own company or work for one hiring? I would definately like to get in touch with you.
Brandon
[email protected]

Sorry for the long post, just giving you all a reason to why I can't go in that direction yet.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered

Flying33, OK, I figured out who you were. Actually have you guy's number saved in my phone as I call every few months to see if you are hiring. Will be in touch on Wed. or give me a call anytime. 573-216-3880
Brandon
Old 09-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have had work done by Dan at GelPro and I think I remember him saying he was having problems finding/keeping good people. Give him a call. 573-348-6188. Good luck!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cullen_11
I have had work done by Dan at GelPro and I think I remember him saying he was having problems finding/keeping good people. Give him a call. 573-348-6188. Good luck!
Thank you, I will try themalso. Where are they located? The name sounds familiar.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Brandon
Thank you, I will try themalso. Where are they located? The name sounds familiar.
Kaiser, which I think is basically Lake Ozark. D road off of 42 maybe? Think Lowe's, Target and HyVee area.

Quick Reply: LOTO employment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.