Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Places to stay at Table Rock >

Places to stay at Table Rock

Notices

Places to stay at Table Rock

Old 02-04-2008, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places to stay at Table Rock

I am thinking of going on a kid friendly vacation this year to Branson/Table Rock. Where are some nice places to stay down there these days? I haven't been down there in 10-12 years so I am sure things have changed. Looking for something with multiple slips and fairly close to branson for the kids and the girls to entertain themselves while us guys hit the lake alone for at least one day.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 320es
I am thinking of going on a kid friendly vacation this year to Branson/Table Rock. Where are some nice places to stay down there these days? I haven't been down there in 10-12 years so I am sure things have changed. Looking for something with multiple slips and fairly close to branson for the kids and the girls to entertain themselves while us guys hit the lake alone for at least one day.
That will depend on how big a boat you are bringing. If you are looking for somewhere kid friendly and close to Silver Dollar City, look at Stillwaters. If you are bringing the 320, not sure where you will find a slip to rent.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:35 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

The Chateaux on the Lake has slips big enough....cant think of many more hotels that can fully cover a boat that big. Big cedar has the most activities, close to branson, and is gorgous. You might have to compromise on full boat cover there.....buts that where i would go.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Registered

big cedar and just end tie the boat.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:20 AM

I downsized and never changed my screen name. We will be bringing a 24 outlaw and a 25 sunsation. Last time I was down there Big Cedar was just finished. It is defiantely beautiful. Are there many bars on the water now days?
Old 02-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Are there many bars on the water now days?
No.

Since its a corp lake, just dont have the shoreline buildout. In kimb city, there is ahoys & bearded clam. but its a trek up from the few slips. over by indian point, i thought there was an irish named place, but not sure if its still there. over in the branson area i dont know of any.

what would have been sweet (albeit cost prohibitive) is put in some locks between table rock & taneycomo. Then boat all the way over to the branson landing where there is waterfront establishments. that would be a neat day trip.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Default The Buzards Bar

Big Ceader is where i would stay. They have the Buzards Bar which almost always has something going on and has a great atmosphere. Chateau is ok but not real kid friendly.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:31 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

I downsized and never changed my screen name. We will be bringing a 24 outlaw and a 25 sunsation. Last time I was down there Big Cedar was just finished. It is defiantely beautiful. Are there many bars on the water now days?
Stay at big cedar. Bars on the water? A few.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:31 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 417FTN
Big Ceader is where i would stay. They have the Buzards Bar which almost always has something going on and has a great atmosphere. Chateau is ok but not real kid friendly.

You ever seen Clay Self at the buzzards bar? Guy is funny.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:20 PM

I am just looking for a few bars to keep us guys entertained or at least a good party spot on the lake. I am not looking for LOTO style. Where are the good spots on the water?

Quick Reply: Places to stay at Table Rock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.