Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Whats new for LOTO for 08. Bars? Restaurant's? Land or Water? >

Whats new for LOTO for 08. Bars? Restaurant's? Land or Water?

Notices

Whats new for LOTO for 08. Bars? Restaurant's? Land or Water?

Old 02-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is nice outside! Got the doors open at the dealership. Makes me want to go hook on and put in! Haven't been in the water since the shootout.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
If you look at the website (the link is on page 1) there are photos that show the entire place is new (under construction), including the docks. They are building a swim up pool bar as well. Too bad the menu is the same old bar food junk....I don't see much Caribbean influence there.
I drove up the gravois last week just to check it out. Looks like they're making good progress. They have docks in, but not nearly as many as I would have expected. They have plenty of space for more, so maybe they're not all in yet. Looks like it will be a fun place.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Registered

Had lunch at Wobbly Boots on 54 the old Filling Station by Shoneys. The wings are smoked for three hours! I got extra and brought them home. Good food all the way around. Like it better than the old name. Sunday 40cent wings.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by nova26
Had lunch at Wobbly Boots on 54 the old Filling Station by Shoneys. The wings are smoked for three hours! I got extra and brought them home. Good food all the way around. Like it better than the old name. Sunday 40cent wings.
Saw that Wobbly Boats had moved across the bridge last time I was down. I used to eat at their old location every now and then and it was always good food. I used to frequent the Filling Station all the time back from about 2000 - 2005 as we always stayed at Parkview Bay. Shame to see it go as back in the day it had great food as well.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Registered

Your right Knot, I ate there for years too, probably more at the filling station than anywhere. I sure do like the smoke wings.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Saw that Wobbly Boats had moved across the bridge last time I was down. I used to eat at their old location every now and then and it was always good food. I used to frequent the Filling Station all the time back from about 2000 - 2005 as we always stayed at Parkview Bay. Shame to see it go as back in the day it had great food as well.
We are due for a trip to Tirebiters - I may have to go there this weekend.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered

Whats the scoop on the John Hammons resort going up by the Grand Glaze Bridge, when is that going to start?
Old 05-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nova26
Whats the scoop on the John Hammons resort going up by the Grand Glaze Bridge, when is that going to start?
Not 100% sure but I think that is what they are clearing across from the new Wobbly Boots (old Filling Station). Can't miss it if you pull over there like you are going to Tirebiters. Working every day there when I am there...
Old 05-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cullen_11
Not 100% sure but I think that is what they are clearing across from the new Wobbly Boots (old Filling Station). Can't miss it if you pull over there like you are going to Tirebiters. Working every day there when I am there...
That clearing is for the new Hwy 54 expressway.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
That clearing is for the new Hwy 54 expressway.
Are you referring to where the new overpass is on Rt 54 (the construction area around Burger King)? Or is there another clearing near Tirebiters?

We are heading down Thursday for 11 days. Got a note from the factory today that the estimated finish date is June 4.

Quick Reply: Whats new for LOTO for 08. Bars? Restaurant's? Land or Water?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.