Loto 4-25 & 4-26 >

Loto 4-25 & 4-26

Notices

Loto 4-25 & 4-26

Old 04-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
Sos,I will be lucky if the current list is completed by next year at this time. At least the inside is done and I can slowly deal with the outdoor projects.

The boat has really been neglected this spring. Hopefully I can devote a full day to it next week and drag it down on Friday.
Good luck with those projects!! Dr. SoS jr just went over the Spring list with me two nights ago... it went like this:

Originally Posted by UnclePit
Nancy and I may go this weekend...Need to polish a few things.
Still waiting for care package from SOS...
Pit... I have been at KSUS way too much this Spring.. IFR school is a mutha!
Old 04-19-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered

SOS Did yo get your Private? Dr SOS Bought you a Plane? Might as well. You and SOS JR can go fly after Soccer, baseball, Basketball,
Girls....
Old 04-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks like I won't be making it this weekend. The new plan is to finish cleaning and waxing the boat tomorrow and tow it down on Tuesday or wednesday (which ever day it decides not to rain).

SOS, the Honey do list is definately getting the best of me!!

Have fun this weekend guys.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Registered

Hey BAywatch,

Are you bringing all the TKE's down again any time soon? If so let me know and we will meet up again at Bulldog's
Old 04-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Uncle Pit
SOS Did yo get your Private? Dr SOS Bought you a Plane?
Pit on my 4th continuance... 3 times were from bad weather.. one time was because the brake rotor locked on taxi..

Oral & preflight passed... Monday is ride if weather holds..

Too many planes available to rent,, why purchase

SOS, the Honey do list is definately getting the best of me!!

That is the list I hide from

Along with flagg football Saturday morning and then Tae Kwon Doe stuff all afternoon..
Old 04-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Blow-N-Thunder
Hey BAywatch,

Are you bringing all the TKE's down again any time soon? If so let me know and we will meet up again at Bulldog's
Hey,

I haven't heard from Vin man for awhile, but it seems like he makes a summer trip each year and I'm sure he will be calling us when they are coming down. They seemed to have a good time last year so they will definately be calling. I'll let you know.

SOS,

My little man is two but I am sure I will be an even busier man once all of the sports and activities start.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

See you guys at the Harbor Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Registered

I'm towing my boat down tomorrow morning.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered

Good news, I actually managed to get the boat to the lake Yesterday.

Aside from a Tractor Trailer having an 8' section of Flashing come flying off his load (while passing me) and nearly wreck my day it was pretty uneventful. Thankfully I pulled a 007 maneuver with an accelerate and swerve maneuver to the shoulder and the only damage was a tracer light got ripped of the side of the trailer. My buddy went down with me and about sh#t his pants in the passenger seat. The truck driver did pull over apologize and offered to pay for the light which I thought was cool because he could have played dumb and kept on rolling.

I did run the boat from the 21mm to the dam and back and I must say it feels good to be boating again and I will definately be out this weekend.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Good news, I actually managed to get the boat to the lake Yesterday.

Aside from a Tractor Trailer having an 8' section of Flashing come flying off his load (while passing me) and nearly wreck my day it was pretty uneventful. Thankfully I pulled a 007 maneuver with an accelerate and swerve maneuver to the shoulder and the only damage was a tracer light got ripped of the side of the trailer. My buddy went down with me and about sh#t his pants in the passenger seat. The truck driver did pull over apologize and offered to pay for the light which I thought was cool because he could have played dumb and kept on rolling.

I did run the boat from the 21mm to the dam and back and I must say it feels good to be boating again and I will definately be out this weekend.
Was the lake an obstacle course?

Quick Reply: Loto 4-25 & 4-26

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.