$3.89 a gal on the water @ LOTO! >

$3.89 a gal on the water @ LOTO!

Notices

$3.89 a gal on the water @ LOTO!

Old 06-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RonS
we're heading down there in August, does Horny toad and Frank and Louies have 93 oct.
We have 93 octane at the 3MM and have been thinking about adding some 116 octane since Big Thunder is gone. What do you think guys?

We also track fuel if you sign up for a account, this is good from all 4 locations we sell fuel!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

$3.99 at Dorsey last weekend and $4.19 at Shorty Pants, rather go some where with good docks/service and not have to spend $50.00 to get the deal too.

I might go to the Toad if they start giving gas away, otherwise I've never been impressed with their treatment of boaters and will help fund other places on the lake.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by eddie
$3.99 at Dorsey last weekend and $4.19 at Shorty Pants, rather go some where with good docks/service and not have to spend $50.00 to get the deal too.

I might go to the Toad if they start giving gas away, otherwise I've never been impressed with their treatment of boaters and will help fund other places on the lake.
As far as quiet docks for fuel at the north end of the lake, you can't beat Frankie and Louie's, Lake Shore, or Glencove.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 06-05-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by selpel
We have 93 octane at the 3MM and have been thinking about adding some 116 octane since Big Thunder is gone. What do you think guys?

We also track fuel if you sign up for a account, this is good from all 4 locations we sell fuel!!!
I think you need a marina closer to me.

19mm
so when we taking a 40ss out for a spin....
Old 06-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by QWKRN U
I think you need a marina closer to me.

19mm
so when we taking a 40ss out for a spin....
We got one at the 21MM but it is full of Sea Doo`s. Are you coming
to the lake this weekend? I got something you and Mentalpause should see sitting in my lot. You will not see another one like it until July available anywhere I was told.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Does the 21mm have Fuel?

as for the other ohhh really..... PM sent.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered

We got one at the 21MM but it is full of Sea Doo`s. Are you coming
to the lake this weekend? I got something you and Mentalpause should see sitting in my lot. You will not see another one like it until July available anywhere I was told.
I will be anxious to see it, but unfortunately it won't be until later in June since I am heading to the east coast for 8 days.

I saw some new molds being made at a plant visit some weeks ago, you have my curiostiy up on whether it is related to that....
Old 06-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

I got something you and Mentalpause should see sitting in my lot. You will not see another one like it until July available anywhere I was told.
Which lot? Hwy 54 ? Tell Glenn he's fired as my salesman for not letting me in on when the new hardware hits the lot. I'm still waiting for my ride on the IPS boat too
Old 06-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered

Which lot? Hwy 54 ? Tell Glenn he's fired as my salesman for not letting me in on when the new hardware hits the lot. I'm still waiting for my ride on the IPS boat too
The IPS boat is awesome.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Registered

Cool

If you get the chance stop by and I will take you out on the fastest 40PC you will ever ride in and it goes sideways to boot!!!!!!!!!!! Ask for Capt Steve and you can see what is new setting in the lot!
Right Mentalpause?

Quick Reply: $3.89 a gal on the water @ LOTO!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.