Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Let me know I'm down here for 12 days.
12 days?! Get a job, Man!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone is Welcome to this Poker Run Regardless of Brand,Type or speed of Boat

There will be some BIG POWER and Fast Boats, but for those who do not want to run fast that is OK.

If you are not able to make all the stops for you cards then we will Make sure you get the cards at the Party........
Old 07-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nova26
If you could only pick one would you go to the Shootout or Poker run? I took off for the Shootout but I'm thinking I messed up.
You didn't mess up. The Shootout is THE event at Loto, and the poker run that Friday is a blast and free.
Not to knock this run as I am sure it is great as well, I plan on making it as well. But you can't go wrong with the shootout.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

Dont forget the actual race in September as well. We should have a great turn out this year and I promise to keep it right side up this year and take both checkered flags!

Bryan Haupt
All Jacked Up Offshore.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 44MTI
You didn't mess up. The Shootout is THE event at Loto, and the poker run that Friday is a blast and free.
Not to knock this run as I am sure it is great as well, I plan on making it as well. But you can't go wrong with the shootout.
I've been the the Shootout five or six times, I'll be sure to take off next summer for the run. You guys have a good time.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm leaving in the morning. Going to stop over by table rock for a few days for a little pre pre pre party. See you guys at the run. I'm staying over at tan tara. Anyone else staying there?
Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Let me know I'm down here for 12 days.
Leaving in 10 minutes - hope to be changing oil in the boat by 5:30.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 44MTI

Both Events are Awesome.

We are not putting one in front of the other as we promote and organize both. The Shootout has and always will be a key event and the Poker Run will be taken to new levels this year!

Both Poker Runs are set up the same with the exception of one of the stops on the Shootout Poker Run. I will post all the details soon! Coconuts will be the Hosting sponsor this year.

The Poker Run for the Shootout Has never been free and this year it is going to be a lot larger with tons of extras including everyone getting a copy of the Poker Run Event DVD mailed to them from the Helicopter/Video Coverage.

Information regarding the Shootout poker run can be found here along with what is included and what the cost is.

Money raised past expenses goes into the charity supported by the shootout Races.

http://www.pokerruntour.com/LOTO_Shootout.htm

www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org

Last edited by 30 Outlaw; 07-18-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

Default I'm in

Looking forward to it Should be a great time. I work at Kellys Port ( I can't believe I actually got off to run it). I was told today Kelly's has slips available for $30 a day. Call and check if you need a place to park for the night. Anyhow I still haven't met many people down here (I've only lived here for three mos.). I'd love to make some new powerboat freinds. I will have room for two ladies if any are looking. Whats up PwrQwst.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Enforcer30
Looking forward to it Should be a great time. I work at Kellys Port ( I can't believe I actually got off to run it). I was told today Kelly's has slips available for $30 a day. Call and check if you need a place to park for the night. Anyhow I still haven't met many people down here (I've only lived here for three mos.). I'd love to make some new powerboat freinds. I will have room for two ladies if any are looking. Whats up PwrQwst.

Glad you are getting to make the run, it is going to be Awesome.

Be sure to get your information in for Shirt Sizes,Dinner Counts etc. Let me know if you need anything!

http://www.pokerruntour.com/event_reg.htm

Quick Reply: Lake Of the Ozarks Thunder at The Lake Poker Run July 24th-26th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.