Notices

What happened to White Lightning?

Old 07-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Thats where the engines are.

Thats funny...

Holy chit... my drink just came out my nose...
Old 07-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BDiggity
eichoma, looks like you have a purple cig. i'm gonna have to ask you where u were the eve of Sat the 12th of July.

hahaha.....actually, my boat got pulled out the Tuesday after the 4th due to bearings going bad in one of my blowers... I was in a friends boat late last week and weekend... it wasn't me, that's for sure. My boat has very mild 525's with Blower Shop blowers.... Me running WL would be embarassing to say the least!
Old 07-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by eichhoma
hahaha.....actually, my boat got pulled out the Tuesday after the 4th due to bearings going bad in one of my blowers... I was in a friends boat late last week and weekend... it wasn't me, that's for sure. My boat has very mild 525's with Blower Shop blowers.... Me running WL would be embarassing to say the least!
Guys no one boat is better so to speak!!!!!!I've seen your Cig Bad A$$. Let's all have fun,we did not race anyone,except the water comming into the bilge, due to a bad fiiting.Oh forgot about that sea ray that smoked us as well,and where is this mystery purple cig........I now need props and gears,with this years power,but hay I'll bite!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
Guys no one boat is better so to speak!!!!!!I've seen your Cig Bad A$$. Let's all have fun,we did not race anyone,except the water comming into the bilge, due to a bad fiiting.Oh forgot about that sea ray that smoked us as well,and where is this mystery purple cig........I now need props and gears,with this years power,but hay I'll bite!!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad trav, I get smoked by those darned sea rays everytime I go through a no wake zone..
Old 07-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baywatch
Don't feel bad trav, I get smoked by those darned sea rays everytime I go through a no wake zone..

I know some guys over in Kaiser Mo... that could remedy that problem for you...
Old 07-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
I know some guys over in Kaiser Mo... that could remedy that problem for you...
Ouch!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:53 AM
MES
Registered

Originally Posted by travis reed
If Katie Marie would respond to the time / mile marker post, you will remember the mysterious purple cigarette......
Old 07-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MES
Time and Mile Marker?
SUN 5PM GOLF COURSE COVE!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Rumor has it that the Purple Cig got called out by Travis in person recently and the Cig backed down..

Actually, I shouldn't say its a rumor. It came from the pilot of White Lightnings mouth yesterday.

What on earth is up with that. Call out someone on the interwebs and then back down? Who bench races in the summertime?

Lets get this race on. I want to see the Lightning in action.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered

That's Funny Upper Hand, I heard the same thing just over a week ago. I'm not trying to start no chit but that Purple Cig better have big power and an appetite for crushing waves if their gonna hang w/ White Lightning.

Quick Reply: What happened to White Lightning?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.