Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/midwest-220/)
-   -   July 25, 2008 LOTO fun run to Haha Tonka State Park (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/midwest/191825-july-25-2008-loto-fun-run-haha-tonka-state-park.html)

eddie 07-24-2008 12:36 PM

July 25, 2008 LOTO fun run to Haha Tonka State Park

On Friday, July 25th, 2008, you are invited to the 2nd annual Baja To HA HA TONKA!

Baja To Ha Ha was started in 2007 at the Lake of the Ozarks. It is open to ANYONE who wants to boat on the "quiet side" of the lake.

If you fit this description and want to spend the day cruising the lake in nice water, rafting up with new and old friends, and having a great time, consider yourself a part of the group! Little boats, big boats, Baja, Crownline, Crestliner, Fountain, Bayliner, PWC, pontoon, cruiser....doesn't matter....Bring 'em all.

We will start at Millers Landing ( 28.5MM main channel) with breakfast and the best Bloody Marys on the lake. Then we will cruise to the Ha Ha Tonka State park for an all day raftup.

If you have never been to this part of the lake, you are missing out on some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.

Don't forget about the COLD COLD COLD natrual spring at Ha Ha Tonka cove, and the cliff jump!

Hit the Dirty Duck on the way back for dinner and drinks.

Knot 4 Me 07-24-2008 01:17 PM

Damn, wish I was going to be there!!! Made the trip last year but not this year.

RonS 07-24-2008 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by eddie (Post 2633816)
On Friday, July 25th, 2008, you are invited to the 2nd annual Baja To HA HA TONKA!

Baja To Ha Ha was started in 2007 at the Lake of the Ozarks. It is open to ANYONE who wants to boat on the "quiet side" of the lake.

If you fit this description and want to spend the day cruising the lake in nice water, rafting up with new and old friends, and having a great time, consider yourself a part of the group! Little boats, big boats, Baja, Crownline, Crestliner, Fountain, Bayliner, PWC, pontoon, cruiser....doesn't matter....Bring 'em all.

We will start at Millers Landing ( 28.5MM main channel) with breakfast and the best Bloody Marys on the lake. Then we will cruise to the Ha Ha Tonka State park for an all day raftup.

If you have never been to this part of the lake, you are missing out on some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.

Don't forget about the COLD COLD COLD natrual spring at Ha Ha Tonka cove, and the cliff jump!

Hit the Dirty Duck on the way back for dinner and drinks.

I've been to Ha Ha tonka several times and know about the cold springs, but where is the cliff jump and how do I get up to it. Is jumping off of it legal or will I have to sneak up there.

eddie 07-24-2008 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by RonS (Post 2633984)
I've been to Ha Ha tonka several times and know about the cold springs, but where is the cliff jump and how do I get up to it. Is jumping off of it legal or will I have to sneak up there.

I'll get the mile marker for you tomorrow and post it.

baywatch 07-24-2008 09:01 PM

Have fun. I wish I could go but I won't be down until tomorrow night. Not all of us have the month off, LOL...