MWBP Poker Run Pictures and DVD >

MWBP Poker Run Pictures and DVD

Notices

MWBP Poker Run Pictures and DVD

Old 08-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MWBP Poker Run Pictures and DVD

I finally got the photos from the poker run up. They are on the poker run page, and there is a link to both view and order the pictures. Please forgive us if your boat is not in there, the helicopter bailed out on us after only about 30 minutes and the photographers did the best they could.

If it makes you feel any better, there are NO pictures of my boat either! [smilie=106.gif]

The pictures can be found here:
http://midwestboatparty.com/pokerrun

The DVD is almost done, they are doing the final edits as we speak. The good news is that we covered all the expenses for the poker run, and since we weren't doing this to make money, I've decided that every boat that entered is going to get one DVD. Those of you that ordered one already will find a $10 refund in with your DVD. Additional copies will still be $10.

Thanks again for making our first poker run a huge success!!!! [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]