LOTO Noise Enforcement? >

LOTO Noise Enforcement?

Notices

LOTO Noise Enforcement?

Old 03-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Diesel
Were coming July 9-12 staying at Robins Resort... You going to make the poker run this year?
I'm across the cove from Robins. Always in the mode for a cold one.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:34 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 75 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by lotojim
I'm across the cove from Robins. Always in the mode for a cold one.
Will look you up then...
Old 03-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Registered

Jim I stayed at Robins resort last year for the Shootout. Very nice place to stay and they had a ramp right there at the resort which was handy. Also was close to partycove which was nice. Do you have a big group going?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Registered

I own a db meter, and a lawnmower,weedeater and outboard WP is above the limit. With so many life safety issues and loud stereos. Well it is what it is good luck, Hope everyone has a great & safe season!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

Thanks all for the info on noise laws. I went ahead and put the pipes on. Sounds much better than the stock mufflers. I'll take my chances, try to blend in, and use quiet mode ... when I need to.

We're also staying at Robin's Resort for Memorial weekend and ready to "experience" PC for my 50th b-day. Be gentle, it's my first time.

It's going to be a party!!
Max
Old 03-04-2009, 09:28 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 75 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Therapy Session
Jim I stayed at Robins resort last year for the Shootout. Very nice place to stay and they had a ramp right there at the resort which was handy. Also was close to partycove which was nice. Do you have a big group going?
Shay, wish we could get a big group to go but we couldn't so its me and my wife the Brown's and Jeb and his girlfriend.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

I've run straight dry pipes with 509 blower motors and never a problem. Just follow behind where Travis goes and your in the clear!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i was at the shootout this year for the first time,had a great time&plan on going every year from now on.i saw the wp tell white lightning to move his boat,looked like they didn,t like the way he parked,after app 5 minutes he had not moved the boat,the wp got a little pizzed off and got loud with him.that wp guy was screaming at him,im not sure,but it looked like they don,t like him very much,if that wp cop is anything like the cops in the chicagoland area,white lightning will be on the hit list for a while.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i was at the shootout this year for the first time,had a great time&plan on going every year from now on.i saw the wp tell white lightning to move his boat,looked like they didn,t like the way he parked,after app 5 minutes he had not moved the boat,the wp got a little pizzed off and got loud with him.that wp guy was screaming at him,im not sure,but it looked like they don,t like him very much,if that wp cop is anything like the cops in the chicagoland area,white lightning will be on the hit list for a while.
It was one WP,Hel1 your probably the guy WP said called on us.The 1 WP did'nt like how Tyson and Dennis parked either,ran us all off even the girls. In one more minute the boats would have spread enuff,it's all good,WL usually gets the blame,no big deal .....The big ticket was Dennis & Tyson on the sticks at 152 radar 161 gps SHOOTOUT CHAMPS on SMITH POWER! It's just his
BEER DRINKING LAKE BOAT SERIES not his SIGNATURE SERIES. Now go change your diaper & get your crayons.

Last edited by travis reed; 03-17-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,826 Likes on 911 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
It was one WP,Hel1 your probably the guy WP said called on us.The 1 WP did'nt like how Tyson and Dennis parked either,ran us all off even the girls. In one more minute the boats would have spread enuff,it's all good,WL usually gets the blame,no big deal .....The big ticket was Dennis & Tyson on the sticks at 152 radar 161 gps SHOOTOUT CHAMPS on SMITH POWER! It's just his
BEER DRINKING LAKE BOAT SERIES not his SIGNATURE SERIES. Now go change your diaper & get your crayons.
WTF Travis????? Do you take everything as a personal attack against you?????

Quick Reply: LOTO Noise Enforcement?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.