Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Wired Nuts Platinum Member Jim Diesel's Avatar
    My Boats:
    03 Sonic 31SS w/500 EFI's

First trip to LOTO

Were making our first trip to LOTO July 9-12 and staying at Robins Resort, our friends that are going have been before. But whats some place to check out? I know were going to hit backwater jacks, topsiders, horny toads, dog days, and maybe big dicks.

Offshoreonly Advertiser Offshoreonly Advertiser eddie's Avatar
    My Boats:
    377 Hustler/42 Lightning
    Do you have kids or adults?

My Boats:
    Adults..

Offshoreonly Advertiser Offshoreonly Advertiser eddie's Avatar
    My Boats:
    377 Hustler/42 Lightning
    Shady Gators put in a pool out on the point called Lazy Gators. It's the bomb, we have been over there a few times now. They go adult around 2:00 on Sunday, not sure if it's the same for Saturday or not.

Shorty Pants 21.5mm has great food. I'd add that to your list. Captain Ron's 34mm is the home to the shoot out and worth checking out if you head up hill. Bear Bottom resort is on the 38.5mm and put in water slides, fun for the big kids too.

Registered
    My Boats:
    Challenger Offshore 2004 28DDC
    I  Voted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Diesel View Post
    Were making our first trip to LOTO July 9-12 and staying at Robins Resort, our friends that are going have been before. But whats some place to check out? I know were going to hit backwater jacks, topsiders, horny toads, dog days, and maybe big dicks.
    Hey Jim,
    I just got here yesterday and will be here for 7 days. We are at Lands End just around the corner form Robins Resort. I am really impressed with our resort. Went over to Dog Days yesterday evening for a sandwich and watched the sunset and listened to a band. I think i could get used to this everyday.

Asked the waitress for a cup for my beer and then realized I wasn't in Kentucky. LOL

www.sunriseuph.com Platinum Member lakeluvr's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Cigarette Bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Captain Ron's 34mm is the home to the shoot out and worth checking out if you head up hill. Bear Bottom resort is on the 38.5mm and put in water slides, fun for the big kids too.
    Capt. Ron's is great, he has really done a nice job with that place and will soon have camping and hookups. Food is good and service is good. Bare Bottoms the old Houligan Bay has the slides. Prices are significantly higher but things are high everywhere. We were just there last weekend and service hasn't improved any, which was our big beef when it was Houligan Bay. We live right around the corner and would be there all the time if it weren't for the service. Also, have a Blues band on Fri. and maybe Sat. like the old days. Good luck.
    John

My Boats:
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapy Session View Post
    Hey Jim,
    I just got here yesterday and will be here for 7 days. We are at Lands End just around the corner form Robins Resort. I am really impressed with our resort. Went over to Dog Days yesterday evening for a sandwich and watched the sunset and listened to a band. I think i could get used to this everyday.

Asked the waitress for a cup for my beer and then realized I wasn't in Kentucky. LOL
    Shay have a good one, I'll try to talk at you before we head out and get some info.

Thanks for info guys. Hows the tie -up @ party cove, does any of the OSO members meet up anywere?

Registered
    My Boats:
    Challenger Offshore 2004 28DDC
    I  Voted
    Hey Jim we will talk before you come down. Heres are a few pics from today. What a great Monday. My mom was having a good time today.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Mentalpause's Avatar
    Another place to check out is Frankie and Louis at the 10MM.