Need Engine Help --- ATECO Engines ???

Notices

Need Engine Help --- ATECO Engines ???

Old 12-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Biggus
If you're looking for a shop at LOTO Lightning Performance would be my choice for engines. Gene builds a fantastic motor.

Lightning Performance
31205 Highway 5
Gravois Mills, MO 65037-3871
(573) 374-7974
if you can stay local thats the best thing to do, checkout GENE AT LIGHTNING PERFORMANCE, BIGGUS knows his stuff and feels GENE is good there you go. BUT if you want another good builder DEAN GELLNER ENGINEERING is very good very reliable and his MOTORS WON TWO CLASSES IN KW in nov for WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. SO LOCAL GENE , if you travel DEAN and Dean will come and run your boat to fine tune it too. which a lot of builders don't do my x builder owned a sailboat thats why DEAN GETS MY WORK and its worth bringing him out to fine tune the motors too.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered

[ x builder owned a sailboat QUOTE]
I hope it had some supercharged engines
Sorry could not resist.

Last edited by thumper038; 12-14-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thumper038
[ x builder owned a sailboat QUOTE]
I hope it had some supercharged engines
Sorry could not resist.
haaaha it was a awsome 50ft sail boat he has and he has done lots of race boats, but DEAN is in class with just a few and none of the ones in this post except for maybe GENE cause I have heard storys too about to many others across the country and if your a advertiser you get a free ride on here or sos if you speak out about a paying company. your warned or kicked out of the sites hey before my injury my families company is, was still is hahaha well known around the world by word of mouth and thats who you want working on your motors or boat if your smart not just a advertiser on a web site just like PB mag never says a bad thing about a boat and look at them now there almost dead cause people talked on the net emails so on. THIS IS FOR FOR LABOR COMPANYS, not COMPANYS that sell products big dif, I met DEAN from word of mouth and he is a true artist passion it person that loves the sport of speed whether its drag cars/ offshoreboats/ circle track or speed records him and his family bleed motors like I installing/ designing a custom rug or carpet for a sheik over in Dubi or rock band Aerosmith,so onex prezes haha. he and I we love creating something special them motors them and us custom rugs, I will only use DEAN for now on. so like I said if yor staying local go with GENE if your going out side the belt talk to DEAN. YOU WOULD BE SURPISED AT WHAT DEAN COULD DO WITH YOUR 500s on a rebuild. na 700hp easy
Old 12-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Registered

No Harm meant we just boated around a lot of sail boats where we used to live and they usually did not like any boat with through hull exhaust,
If I win the lotto a 40 sail boat with 1500 sterlings / first thing I will order just to go back and go sailing
Thumper