Condo rental for shootout.. >

Condo rental for shootout..

Notices

Condo rental for shootout..

Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Condo rental for shootout..

I was wondering where everyone is stayin at for the shootout? I believe we are stayin at The Knolls.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hard to beat ledges pricing
Old 03-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Registered

Didnt you back out of your Ledges condo to stay at Tan Terra? I heard the docks suck at ledges..We stayed at Robins Resort for the OSS race..love that place nice ramp, room was amazing, docks were awsome, just it wasnt no wake anymore since it was after labor day../
Old 03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Yeh we backed out but only for the 3 day cancellation policy. The rooms looked way nicer than what you get at tan tara but we couldnt pass on the 3 day cancellation. There are a ton of nice places down there just depends on how much you want to stay. Tantara is just outdated but the covered docks weren't top bad last year. Now they did have some open docks with some 200k+ cats sitting on them getting beat to death and I was like what the hell. From what owners on here told me as long as you were 1-5 on the docks you would be ok at ledges. I would love to see feedback from where you stay this year.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Registered

We stay at The Knolls all the time, its on the 21 mile marker. My cousins, mother and father in law on a condo there, so he gets to keep his boat on a lift there. But alot of the condos there are for rent by owner. Its a awsome place, awsome docks, good ramp but Im not sure how boats over 27 foot get in there, but they do..it has a indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, steam room, its just a all around very nice place. Im just lookin at where others are staying this year. I guess you have to go with the 3 day cancel policy since you gotta drive so far, we are just in St. Louis, so its not a bad drive at all. The Knolls is also on KK, its actually right across the street from Tantara, but its like 5 miles by water. The dock are all in a no wake zone, so no worries on a beat boat. I would love to find a place on the 31 to 33 mile marker, so we would be real close to the race..but I havent found one yet...maybe we will see ya down there, we will be in a 24 outlaw, and the twin outboard playcraft pontoon that ran 81 at the shoot out three years ago..
Old 03-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

We picked up a place on the 28mm, but know a ton of people that rent at the Ledges. If you want to rent direct let me know and I can get you some numbers.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

thinking we will try Mirimar this year for the Shootout.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stlliberator
Its a awsome place, awsome docks, good ramp but Im not sure how boats over 27 foot get in there, but they do.
Just unload 1 cove over at Blue Moon if it's over 27. And I put a 27 foot fountain in at Knolls and it was tight for it.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stlliberator
Didnt you back out of your Ledges condo to stay at Tan Terra? I heard the docks suck at ledges..We stayed at Robins Resort for the OSS race..love that place nice ramp, room was amazing, docks were awsome, just it wasnt no wake anymore since it was after labor day../
We are at the Golden Reef, across from Robins. Great for boat watching.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered

ya we stayed at robins for the offshore race..it was kinda a trip up to the race..but not bad..awsome condos..we had the corner one looking right over the lake..it was awsome.

VON, at the knolls did you see that full encolosed eliminator on the end of dock 3 I believe, they put that boat in on that ramp somehow I believe.

Last edited by stlliberator; 03-23-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.