Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!! >

Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!

Notices

Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!

I am trying to figure out who all will be there and what your boats will look like. Also is there going to be any kind of an semi organized event for OSO members to meet up? Here is my info

Me and about 13 of my friends (10 girls 3 guys ) are staying at tantara. We will be there Thursday through Monday. We will be accompanied by a glorious beer bong and 700 jello shots (a few special jager ones for the big boys) and lots of music. Here is a pic of my boat. I will be with a 25ft yellow/white/blue 525sc eliminator and a 36ft outlaw. Our usual night scene is Top Siders and during the day we are out for whatever.
My real name is Josh Emmick but all my friends just call me Emmick. Hope to see you all there!
Attached Thumbnails Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!-easter9.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Registered

Will I be the only one there?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

We'll be around (normally are just about every weekend). 36' Apache that has a big indian head on the side of it. Not sure what our schedule is with respect to our four year old and the babysitter.

We normally do a lot of kid freindly stuff like Franky and Louies, captn Rons, and Bear Bottom. We usually go out at night although we are more the dog days, bwj's scene then the thumping club. I'm getting old, 30 is creeping up on me and I can't hang like I used to LOL..

By the sounds of your crew make sure to look out for water patrol. They see 13 chicks and 3 dudes in a boat they will be pulling you over just to check for life jackets because they will figure the driver is over the legal limit. Make sure no one is sitting on the sunpad while motors are running (that is the number one reason they pull people over).

Have fun and we'll keep a look out for you.

Last edited by baywatch; 05-18-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: can't spell
Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

I'm out. Wife shot me down before I could finish the sentence
Old 05-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

We'll be out blasting.
Attached Thumbnails Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!-troubl-maker-large-.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Registered

Yeh I got a baby sitter for the weekend so throwing the kid friendly activities to the curb...the girls going with us are regular poker run riders and boaters with our crew so I'm not to worried about it. I keep 13 life jackets just on my boat. Appreciate all the heads up... If 40 is just now creeping up knyou then you are younger by like 6 yeArs than the other guys going with us lol we all range from 24-36
Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

We should be out and about if everything goes well this week and we get it picked up and hauled back to the lake.... Should be running up in near your way.... Jim
Attached Thumbnails Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!-copy-hawaii-2010-024.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

As far as night scene we have no real preferences we just kinda wound up at top siders are first time there and we know how to get there. Hope we get to hop around a little more this year. We did the captain Ron poker run last year and the bar hoping was nuts!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My name is Justin. We will be bringin down the BT (an 02 46 EC named livin Large) for its first trip (for us) we will be staying at kapilana from thursday afternoon to tuesday morn. Its going to be just the boys (five or six of us) so we will be down for whatever definitely wouldnt mind runnin with some other boat. we havnt been down at loto for a couple of years now so we will need some direction on what the good spots are. by the way last time we were down we were runnin a 24 ft HTM so we didnt get to go very far do to the water so we will be ready to do some runnin
Old 05-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

We will be down Fri -Tues with our 2 boys.

BTW, Baywatch looks about 18, so he has a hard time getting into the clubs.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!

My 32 AT and Baywatch's 36 Apache

BTW, Topsiders is really only busy on Friday Nights. We will probably be at Dog Days at least one night and maybe Backwater Jacks and Frankie & Louie's on the others.
Attached Thumbnails Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!-2009mwbp2.jpg   Official As A Whistle Loto Memorial Day Thread!!!-p9300080-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by Griff; 05-19-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.