Flat Bottoms as bad as waverunners??? >

Flat Bottoms as bad as waverunners???

Notices

Flat Bottoms as bad as waverunners???

Old 08-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989force
OK, after reading third childhood Q&A I get it. At loto it seems to be thought that if you are in a fishing tournament you can be a complete douche from the time you first see the boat ramp until you have been home for a few days. I have had bass boats back down the ramp and angle in front of me, then self launch the boat leaving the truck in the way while they tie up. It is really irritating when the reason for the problem is self importance as opposed to just being a dumbass, and of course that's not a endangered species either.
Don't get me started on the bass tournaments! Let's pull as many bass out of the lake as we can in so many hours. Toss them in our 90* livewells. Handle them. Show them off. Weigh them and expect them to survive??. The only good thing is that they are generally efficient in launching their boats, although sometimes rude, as was pointed out. Sorry about the thread "detour".
Old 08-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know how you feel about flats but pwc take the cake.