Best spot on LOTO? >

Best spot on LOTO?

Notices

Best spot on LOTO?

Old 01-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
Ihave several condos at the 19 Just inside the no wake zone full aminities,with slips,all top floor 3 bedroom 2 bath with great view.
What complex?
Old 01-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely 19 - 23 MM, it's great location by both boat or water to everything at LOTO.

Been boating at the lake for 30 years and owned a place for the last 15, we're at the 23 MM and love it, mostly because we live here full time too.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The higher end homes are typically found on Horseshoe Bend; Shawnee Bend from the 13 to the 23; or on the Osage Beach side from the 19 to the 26. The 19mm is the busiest location on the lake from a boat traffic standpoint; and on the Osage Beach side is right in the middle of the commercial. But it's hard to say any spot is "bad"; all depends on what you prefer.

Crazy thing are some of the areas where you litterally drive past run down house trailers to get to multi-million dollar homes; that's why Four Seasons; Porto Cima and the Villages are hard to beat from a housing stand point (indentures and ammenities). If you want single family the values are typically stronger in locations away from condos.

If you like to golf; Potro Cima has the best course (Nicklaus Signature); KInderhook is also nice but is located pretty far up the BN; Osage National is also a nice course and is reasonably priced, but is not on the lake . Plenty of other good public courses to choose from.

Last edited by omerta one; 01-24-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
The higher end homes are typically found on Horseshoe Bend; Shawnee Bend from the 13 to the 23; or on the Osage Beach side from the 19 to the 26. The 19mm is the busiest location on the lake from a boat traffic standpoint; and on the Osage Beach side is right in the middle of the commercial. But it's hard to say any spot is "bad"; all depends on what you prefer.

Crazy thing are some of the areas where you litterally drive past run down house trailers to get to multi-million dollar homes; that's why Four Seasons; Porto Cima and the Villages are hard to beat from a housing stand point (indentures and ammenities). If you want single family the values are typically stronger in locations away from condos.

If you like to golf; Potro Cima has the best course (Nicklaus Signature); KInderhook is also nice but is located pretty far up the BN; Osage National is also a nice course and is reasonably priced, but is not on the lake . Plenty of other good public courses to choose from.
All true and well put. You should be writing for the local mags.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Some of the homes in the 6MM cove aren't too shabby either. I've heard some people complain about Four Seasons properties because they regulate what you can do. We wanted to be in Four Seasons properties because they do regulate it, and for the reasons Omerta sites in his second paragragh.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered

We are at the 3mm and we will most likely stay there. Quite when we want it and a short ride to all the bars and resturants. We have alot of family that comes down so we enjoy the more laid back side of the lake. I also have a few honey holes I fish close to were we are.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Other than most of the houses around the low 20s MM are really nice I like the area because;

First, by car you can get to most of the fun stuff on Hwy 54 fairly easliy.

Second, you can get to most rest/bars or places you want to go within 16-18 miles on the water either way, up or downstream.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Some of the homes in the 6MM cove aren't too shabby either. I've heard some people complain about Four Seasons properties because they regulate what you can do. We wanted to be in Four Seasons properties because they do regulate it, and for the reasons Omerta sites in his second paragragh.
The only riff-raff you get at the 4MM is when I show up and set off your alarm!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
The only riff-raff you get at the 4MM is when I show up and set off your alarm!
It was quiet down there the last 5 days. Never saw any peeps out in the neighborhood. I stopped by GC on the way home, then got to thinking I should have just picked up the impeller for the gen while I was there. They are closed Sat - Mon the rest of the winter. Then again, I won't need it for awhile.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered

mm19. By car or boat. Outlet mall 1 mile away! cant beat it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.