Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
Make a Wish poker run In the Quad Cities! >

Make a Wish poker run In the Quad Cities!

Notices

Make a Wish poker run In the Quad Cities!

Old 01-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by mreedy
I've got plenty of room for you to stay then a mile 1/2 to the ramp.
Awesome, thanks buddy
Old 01-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
close to the water if possible for the crawl back to the rooms what Marina for slips ?
thnx in advance
well, we will end up back in the small pool but we can run down to the tgi fridays and use their docks. they have many it it also a harbor so no current (like a lake) and they have a couple hotels on the water. you are seeing them in the background of that pic on the website. ill get more info. but i have friends with carvers and such and i might just go back to the canal and hook up with everyone and party the night through. the canal is like a big olde party cove.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Registered

RunningHot... Im assuming that skater of urs has run 163mph. you gotta take me for a run.

also, to anyone else comming... mreedy, me and my other friends could take you guys out on our boats and let you know what a wing dam looks like so you dont catch one. its not hard at all. and if u stay between the bouys you are all good.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Registered

Moline radison on the river http://www.radisson.com/moline-hotel-il-61265/ilmoline

The brand new holiday inn in LeClaire. ON the same road as the marina or dry stack and would be an easy stumble to your room http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/e...lc/hoteldetail
Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
well, we will end up back in the small pool but we can run down to the tgi fridays and use their docks. they have many it it also a harbor so no current (like a lake) and they have a couple hotels on the water. you are seeing them in the background of that pic on the website. ill get more info. but i have friends with carvers and such and i might just go back to the canal and hook up with everyone and party the night through. the canal is like a big olde party cove.
Hotels in the background on the Runs Web page look awesome and will do just fine ..

a big olde party cove
Old 01-29-2011, 05:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

May have to check this one out. Would like more info.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Registered

here is one of the canal and the burger boat. the canal just loads up with lines and lines of parties. if you get hooked up with the burger boat they show movies at night on a big screen and a projector. and we do have dibs on the burger boat for the run.

the other photo is us running in the leclaire pool. lots of room and nice water. you can see how far staggered we are and are in the channel. and i was just about th blow the both of them away!

The poker run is going to happen. last year there was not as well planned. not many people knew about it. the plan is to start out in the captains table in the lock and dam 15 pool which starts in davenport and runs to LeClaire. She is going to try and work with the lockmaster at the 15 dam to see if we can use the commercial lock and all lock through at the same time. Then we run in the Big POOL... pool 15 we run from LeClaire IA to Clinton IA. we will then run back down and stop at Princeton beach for some fun. Princeton is an awesome beach. then we start the poker run. I will get a list of the stops but they are all in the 14 pool. we are planning of coming back through the canal and hooking up for a few hours then completing the run and engine back up at captains table for the final party. I will keep everyone posted. and ill try and dig up more pics of our water and fun.
Attached Thumbnails Make a Wish poker run In the Quad Cities!-f1fdfa26-c719-5733-8d79-1ce7a6d1ba99.image.jpg   Make a Wish poker run In the Quad Cities!-155818_107233569348265_100001848686286_62476_480659_n.jpg  
Old 01-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered

most of my pics stored on a shot pc.
heres one that was just the beginning of an huge party.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Registered

Have to keep an eye on this and make sure we make it down from Savanna area.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
here is one of the canal and the burger boat. the canal just loads up with lines and lines of parties. if you get hooked up with the burger boat they show movies at night on a big screen and a projector. and we do have dibs on the burger boat for the run.

the other photo is us running in the leclaire pool. lots of room and nice water. you can see how far staggered we are and are in the channel. and i was just about th blow the both of them away!

The poker run is going to happen. last year there was not as well planned. not many people knew about it. the plan is to start out in the captains table in the lock and dam 15 pool which starts in davenport and runs to LeClaire. She is going to try and work with the lockmaster at the 15 dam to see if we can use the commercial lock and all lock through at the same time. Then we run in the Big POOL... pool 15 we run from LeClaire IA to Clinton IA. we will then run back down and stop at Princeton beach for some fun. Princeton is an awesome beach. then we start the poker run. I will get a list of the stops but they are all in the 14 pool. we are planning of coming back through the canal and hooking up for a few hours then completing the run and engine back up at captains table for the final party. I will keep everyone posted. and ill try and dig up more pics of our water and fun.
the burger boat

too cool of an idea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.