Why would you?

Notices

Why would you?

Old 07-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gavin seeley
LOTO is a **** hole
wow...your not going to make many friends here...are you always going to be this negative...i don't like you already...i hope you change my mind
Old 07-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by shinglman
Yes I am insinuating that LOTO property values are good. The entire real estate mark is soft but if you compare properties with the same square footage and ameneties, LOTO properties grab more dollars. Real estate pricing has been inflated for to many years, the prices now are closer to actual value.
Yes the LOTO has its problems but the only reason you here about them and not all the other local lakes is because it is the most popular and the biggest revenue generator.

Agreed. Values are more realistic now after an inflated market for years, especially the luxury spots. Moderately priced property (say a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1600 SF with 80 ft of water) has held pretty steady. I still wouldn't be afraid to purchase something as long as you do enough research. LOTO is always going to attract people due to location and amenities it offers. My family & friends have enjoyed LOTO for years. As for the original post there may be some inexperienced bad apples renting homes they are unable to sell, in that case just be careful who you rent from.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

There are bad apples anywhere you go, but LOTO as a whole is safe and great place to go.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shinglman
but LOTO as a whole is safe and great place to go.
Isn't LOTO still the 3rd most dangerous body of water in the US?....sounds safe...as a whole.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

First off this thread was about a bad renting experience and nothing to do with the lake itself. For some people that don't like the lake, fine stay were your at and keep your "BS" out of the thread. Whether or not you like LOTO is a personal preference and to "each his own". To come on and bash another venue just show's your bias and doesn't do anything to allow the original poster to vent his frustration.

Yes Table Rock is a nice lake with little or no amenities on the water for powerboaters. For most people here on this board its not our "cup of tea" and calling it a cess pool and dangerous only shows your ignorance. If TBL had anywhere close to 3M visitors each year you'd have issues down there as well, but guess what you don't.

Give it a rest and start your own thread how you dislike LOTO, that way you three LTR lovers can all talk to each other til your blue in the face...
Old 07-25-2011, 02:36 PM
hammertime42
VIP Member

WOW bash LOTO what are you doing on this page...? Get out you must fish alot if you think Tablerock is better. Cleaner,Yes. But nothing going on.(Ho hum) Also you can't own anything on Tablerock. Horse Power loto! Fishing Tablerock!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammertime42
WOW bash LOTO what are you doing on this page...? Get out you must fish alot if you think Tablerock is better. Cleaner,Yes. But nothing going on.(Ho hum) Also you can't own anything on Tablerock. Horse Power loto! Fishing Tablerock!
I am a little lost on the can't own anything on table rock. Please explain
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Registered

BDiggity was that you headed back towards Kimberling City late saturday afternoon? If so great looking cig.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammertime42
You my friend....are gravely misinformed.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain4play
First off this thread was about a bad renting experience and nothing to do with the lake itself. For some people that don't like the lake, fine stay were your at and keep your "BS" out of the thread. Whether or not you like LOTO is a personal preference and to "each his own". To come on and bash another venue just show's your bias and doesn't do anything to allow the original poster to vent his frustration.

Yes Table Rock is a nice lake with little or no amenities on the water for powerboaters. For most people here on this board its not our "cup of tea" and calling it a cess pool and dangerous only shows your ignorance. If TBL had anywhere close to 3M visitors each year you'd have issues down there as well, but guess what you don't.

Give it a rest and start your own thread how you dislike LOTO, that way you three LTR lovers can all talk to each other til your blue in the face...
McDonalds has billions of customers a year too...I suppose you consider it "Fine dining"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.