Notices

resort

Old 02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Default resort

question for loto guys,their is a resort/campgroung right next to bolldogs bar,can anyone tell me the name of it,and pobbibly the phone number,im thinking redoaks,or something like that.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
question for loto guys,their is a resort/campgroung right next to bolldogs bar,can anyone tell me the name of it,and pobbibly the phone number,im thinking redoaks,or something like that.
I am not sure about that place 100%. Two places that may help you are www.funlake.com and midwestboatparty.com

Franky and Louie's is attached to Deer Valley Park, that is a campground as well. Its in a no wake caove at the 10mm.

By the way I am from Yorkville (60560) as well.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:31 PM

Default Red Oak Resort

Mike,

It is Red Oak Resort , i have stayed there many times in years past , it is a good place nice folks.

John
Old 02-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beachbum28
I am not sure about that place 100%. Two places that may help you are www.funlake.com and midwestboatparty.com

Franky and Louie's is attached to Deer Valley Park, that is a campground as well. Its in a no wake caove at the 10mm.

By the way I am from Yorkville (60560) as well.
i am in platville,about half way between yorkville and morris,about 2 miles east of 47 just off platville rd,small world,where do you go boating?
Old 02-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 260 ENFORCER
Mike,

It is Red Oak Resort , i have stayed there many times in years past , it is a good place nice folks.

John
thanks john,that,s where i am going to stay for the shootout.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Registered

i am in platville,about half way between yorkville and morris,about 2 miles east of 47 just off platville rd,small world,where do you go boating?
Yes it a small world.

Im in town, 47&71. I could hit the restruant with a golf ball, well almost.

We get to the Illinois most of the time, we use Illini state park . We will get to Clinton lake once a year. We do hit LOTO 2-3 times a year one or two vacation trips and the shoot out (boys trip) , we stay at point Randall Resort @ the 2mm, very nice place, great owners. this year I do want to get over to Beer Can Beach on lake michigan, I guess its right over the border.

I am going to hit the LOTO Support our Troops poker run in June, first one, should be fun.

My good friend owns Rosatis here in town, sounds like a couple of beers are on order.

Last edited by Beachbum28; 02-18-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered

thanks john,that,s where i am going to stay for the shootout.
Mike,

It is a great location. The owners are great people!!

They also have a breakfast/burger place on the end of their dock. "Buck's"

You will be in the middle of everything. On Friday night be sure to go to "Larry's on the Lake." It is our Friday night location and they allow us to have as much fun as we want!!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Beachbum28
Yes it a small world.

Im in town, 47&71. I could hit the restruant with a golf ball, well almost.

We get to the Illinois most of the time, we use Illini state park . We will get to Clinton lake once a year. We do hit LOTO 2-3 times a year one or two vacation trips and the shoot out (boys trip) , we stay at point Randall Resort @ the 2mm, very nice place, great owners. this year I do want to get over to Beer Can Beach on lake michigan, I guess its right over the border.

I am going to hit the LOTO Support our Troops poker run in June, first one, should be fun.

My good friend owns Rosatis here in town, sounds like a couple of beers are on order.
There are only 2 types of boaters at Clinton Lake... That's my home water. Keep my boat on a lift on Dock 3. Point Randall is where we gas up when we are at LOTO since we stay at the 4MM. You are right, the young couple that owns it are great. You'll love the SOTPR. We did it last June and plan to do it again this year.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
There are only 2 types of boaters at Clinton Lake... That's my home water. Keep my boat on a lift on Dock 3. Point Randall is where we gas up when we are at LOTO since we stay at the 4MM. You are right, the young couple that owns it are great. You'll love the SOTPR. We did it last June and plan to do it again this year.
Knot 4 Me, We use Clinton as a back up when the river is high, it about a 2 hour drive one way for us. Michael and Paulette are owners, we cant say enough good thigs about them. We are going to be at the poker run for sure. Room is booked, I just need to fill out the entry form for the run I hope to meet you down on the lake
Old 02-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Registered

It is Red Oak Resort and RV Park, Phone 573-873-9400. I got a condo rental there while working on my Lake House and have been pleased with the unit. Has full-size kitchen appliances,dishes,dishwasher,towels, and a washer and dryer in the unit. The boat ramp is good and everyone I met there has been great. The location by land is just a couple minutes from Greenview (HWY 5/7 intersection). Some of the units are a couple hundred yards from the lake so if water view is important be sure to ask.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.