Shelbyville weekend before the 4th

Old 05-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHH it was Whitetail Crossing
Old 05-09-2012, 05:19 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Any word on Eagle Creek resort getting done this season?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
Any word on Eagle Creek resort getting done this season?
I have not heard, be ashame not to have that open again. Who purchased? The Bank Own the resort?
Old 05-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Registered

The ballingers from Decatur bought the resort and golf course, they opened the golf course back up a couple of years ago and are now starting on the resort. They have there work cut out for them. They need to make the place more appealling to boaters a bar right down on the lake by the docks would be nice.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by slorider
The ballingers from Decatur bought the resort and golf course, they opened the golf course back up a couple of years ago and are now starting on the resort. They have there work cut out for them. They need to make the place more appealling to boaters a bar right down on the lake by the docks would be nice.
And no mold!

I need to get back down there. Been about 6 years or so.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Registered

Eagle Creek resort re-opening would offer a lot as far as accomodations too. I would love to try it when they get it cleaned up and open again. I have only stayed a couple of places there recently Sullivan Marina is our go-to and when we dont stay there we have stayed at the dam motel (spillway inn).

I'm not aware of too many other places to stay. I want a place with a decent room and a covered slip and I am happy. I have no desire to camp.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fireguy
Eagle Creek resort re-opening would offer a lot as far as accomodations too. I would love to try it when they get it cleaned up and open again. I have only stayed a couple of places there recently Sullivan Marina is our go-to and when we dont stay there we have stayed at the dam motel (spillway inn).

I'm not aware of too many other places to stay. I want a place with a decent room and a covered slip and I am happy. I have no desire to camp.
Whitetail Crossing, close to Finley Marina, not too far to Lithia, nice 1to 5 bedroom Log cabins, pools, and a par 3, 3 hole golf course. Check it out online.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

We used to stay at Eagle Creek resort all the time as a family and the women in the family always did their "girls weekend" there also. The women go to White Tail Crossing now I believe (big cabins with outdoor pool near Eagle Creek) and now I just do day-trips there with my boat. If Eagle Creek opened back up, I would probably be there a lot more and stay entire weekends/weeks.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered

Cool, thanx guys.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Registered

Water is starting to come up guys, slowly. We was out last weekend and it was pretty nice. A few boats in Cove 5 on Sat but only a hand full on Sun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.