Notices

Greetings, EH!!

Old 06-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Greetings, EH!!

Hey Guys!

I am posting from Ontario, Canada, just East of Toronto

About a month ago a buddy of mine went to a get together for Law Enforcement Bikers, spent most of his time around Branson, Miss. and LOTO

Brought back some pics and I thought it was just gorgeous! I boat mainly in the 1000 Islands area [near upstate NY] and we are kicking the idea of coming back down for a few days to check out the boating.

Any idea's? What weekend/times would be best? places to stay? things to see? or avoid?

Any input would be appreciated! I was really impressed with what I saw in the pictures, looks like boating heaven!

All input appreciated! Thanks!

Michael
Old 06-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Hey Guys!

About a month ago a buddy of mine went to a get together for Law Enforcement Bikers, spent most of his time around Branson, Miss. and LOTO

Brought back some pics and I thought it was just gorgeous! I boat mainly in the 1000 Islands area [near upstate NY] and we are kicking the idea of coming back down for a few days to check out the boating.

Any idea's? What weekend/times would be best? places to stay? things to see? or avoid?

Any input would be appreciated! I was really impressed with what I saw in the pictures, looks like boating heaven!

Michael
Anytime at the LOTO is good time,, Weekends be rough boating.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, thanks for the input
Old 07-13-2012, 01:54 AM
Registered

The biggest event is in August, the lake rescue shootout. If you want to see all there is to see then that's your weekend. If you are out then you know it is as rough as it get's and everything else is less. I think LOTO is someplace everyone should experience to see if it's for them, as it's like no where else. (at least that I've ever been). If you do come down in july/august keep in mind it's hotter generally than you get I assume. I(sort of) grew up on Lake Erie and Lake Ontario, USA North Shore and have no sympathy when the family *****es about a sweltering 85 degrees and so forth. So come down, but be ready to start applying for a visa, 'cause you may not want to go home..
Old 07-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by n20michael
Hey Guys!

Michael
Shoot out weekend would be a great first experience at LOTO the lake will be very busy but any time at the lake is amazing if you are out on the water.