Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
BOATMANS IN OKC > Upholstery / Interior / Vinyl Repair or Replacement < >

BOATMANS IN OKC > Upholstery / Interior / Vinyl Repair or Replacement <

Notices

BOATMANS IN OKC > Upholstery / Interior / Vinyl Repair or Replacement <

Old 09-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up BOATMANS IN OKC > Upholstery / Interior / Vinyl Repair or Replacement <

I Wanted to take a moment and let everyone in the area knowledge how great the work at
BOATMAN'S IN OKLAHOMA CITY
is

For starters I am extremely particular about my possessions and I let that be known everywhere I do business

Either way,
These guys scheduled my boat in right in the middle of summer (which is there busiest time of year)
So right off the bat I'm just convinced they are gonna give me some half azz junk job and rush through it
So to collect a pay check and get me done the road
THAT WAS FURTHEST FROM THE CASE

I worked with Dwayne on picking out some killer colors made from the best quilts materials

Gary kept in close touch via phone, updating me on what was going on as well as ETA on completion

Gary quoted me Two weeks to completely replace the entire interior in my boat
On day 12 or 13 Gary was calling me letting me know that my boat was complete and ready to be picked up

After arriving at boatmans and prepared to do some Azz chewin, I walked up the front steps of the trailer and stood at
The bow of the boat

I was amazed and completely speechless!

I know this is going to sound like BS but the quality and craftsmanship surpasses or at least meets
the interior design and craftsmanship found on that of DCB's or MTI's

Also, its not like Dwayne had the old material to form as stencil or use as a cheat sheet as,
I completely changed the design and colors of the new interior

Regardless
All I can say is if you want the best job money can buy but only at a reasonable rate give
BOATMAN'S a call

Also they do Bimini tops and boat covers

I had the chance to see one of there boat covers and watched them install it, they are water and dust tight
And tuff as nails
They look like the factory mooring cover but only they have ratchet style adjustments that allow you
To adjust the cover and how it rides
Old 01-27-2014, 12:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome you have a number for me or an address? I might need some work on mine later this spring and have been looking for recommended places on here.