Anyone around LOTO today? >

Anyone around LOTO today?

Notices

Anyone around LOTO today?

Old 09-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone around LOTO today?

Hey guys I know it's a long shot but I'm in town for my moms birthday and I have today as somewhat of a free day. Just seeing if anyone is out on the lake today. I didn't have the chance to bring my boat and was wondering if anyone would be willing to take my wife and I out for 5-10 minutes or so. I'd of course be willing to give money for gas or buy drinks or whatever. I'm trying to convince my wife that it's time to trade to 251 for something 31-35' with twins lol.

If not no sweat guys. Have fun and take care!!! Happy Labor Day.

Seth
Old 09-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by seth0687
Hey guys I know it's a long shot but I'm in town for my moms birthday and I have today as somewhat of a free day. Just seeing if anyone is out on the lake today. I didn't have the chance to bring my boat and was wondering if anyone would be willing to take my wife and I out for 5-10 minutes or so. I'd of course be willing to give money for gas or buy drinks or whatever. I'm trying to convince my wife that it's time to trade to 251 for something 31-35' with twins lol.

If not no sweat guys. Have fun and take care!!! Happy Labor Day.

Seth
LOTO UBER Service?

Interesting concept...but I imagine the cost of dropping in a 100+K boat in the water, ...... would make it prohibitive

Good Luck
Old 09-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped
LOTO UBER Service?

Interesting concept...but I imagine the cost of dropping in a 100+K boat in the water, ...... would make it prohibitive

Good Luck
Wasn't looking for uber service just wanted to see the lake as I had never been to LOTO before. We ended up finding a boat to rent so we could see some of the lake. Great looking place and the wife and I had a blast down there. You all have a beautiful area to boat on! Met some great people too that helped us out with some great places to visit for food and drinks.

Cheers and hopefully I'll get to come back next year for the shootout.

Thanks,

Seth
Old 09-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Registered

Wife and I are here for next 2 weeks and would gladly take you out if you're still here
Old 09-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GOTTAGETA382
Wife and I are here for next 2 weeks and would gladly take you out if you're still here
Thanks so much for the offer but we are back in Colorado now. I hope you guys enjoy your time down there.

Take care,

Seth