Super Hawaii on Clinton >

Super Hawaii on Clinton

Notices

Super Hawaii on Clinton

Old 05-30-2017, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts
Default Super Hawaii on Clinton

Anyone know the white/red/silver with red bottom Super Hawaii out of Forest City? Was on Clinton this weekend I assume due to the continued flooding on the Illinois river. Boat's name was Cash Drop. Sweet looking ride. You just don't see them around. Appeared to be a staggered boat in the 30'ish foot range. Never got close enough in Houseboat Cove to ask about the boat.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are 34' i believe and yeah they were all staggered. It sounds a lot like the one i was tied up to at the shootout a couple years ago at LOTO, he said it ran 80 i think. I almost bought one at one point, so he let me take a look around at his to get an idea of what they are like on the inside. For some reason they all porpoise like crazy from what I'm told, so you gotta drive them with the tabs tucked? Either way yeah they are slick looking boats for sure. Saw an all white one yesterday at Coconuts at the lake.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

If it wasn't "Payton" here on OSO, he knows who it is. Mark (Payton) lives in NW Indiana. You can shoot him a PM if he doesn't respond.
Old 06-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by gmgearhead454
They are 34' i believe and yeah they were all staggered. It sounds a lot like the one i was tied up to at the shootout a couple years ago at LOTO, he said it ran 80 i think. I almost bought one at one point, so he let me take a look around at his to get an idea of what they are like on the inside. For some reason they all porpoise like crazy from what I'm told, so you gotta drive them with the tabs tucked? Either way yeah they are slick looking boats for sure. Saw an all white one yesterday at Coconuts at the lake.
Cool I was at LOTO Wed- Sun. I didn't see the all white one but I never made it up the Gravois, Just passed the entrance a bunch of times back and forth from the 4MM. .