Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Motion
New 39 Motion!!!!! >

New 39 Motion!!!!!

Notices

New 39 Motion!!!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=44MTI;2451197]Now why would you say something like this. You know there isn't a strory there and your going to make me post on this.
Is MTI a copy, YES, it is a copy of the Victory race boats that Randy built and raced in Dubi(spelling). The cockpit started out as nothing more that a 4-seat race boat with the top cut off. The new ones are totally Randy's design and his desire to build a userfriendly boat.:
And YES!!!!!! that does look alot like a 4 seat MTI.

WOW u guys did you really think you were gonna talk chit about Randy /MTI & BIG Daddy Michael was'nt gonna straighten yall out .....
Sick em Dawg
E-DOCK RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmm size med
Old 02-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
Very nice looking boat either way. So what will this boat cost with Merc 700's/#6.
Call Larry Goldman/Xtreme Marine for further info.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2451222]
Originally Posted by 44MTI
Now why would you say something like this. You know there isn't a strory there and your going to make me post on this.
Is MTI a copy, YES, it is a copy of the Victory race boats that Randy built and raced in Dubi(spelling). The cockpit started out as nothing more that a 4-seat race boat with the top cut off. The new ones are totally Randy's design and his desire to build a userfriendly boat.:
And YES!!!!!! that does look alot like a 4 seat MTI.

WOW u guys did you really think you were gonna talk chit about Randy /MTI & BIG Daddy Michael was'nt gonna straighten yall out .....
Sick em Dawg
E-DOCK RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmm size med

Sorry big daddy, I forgot with all the Miami Stuff, but I'll get on it.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Does not look anthing like an MTI to me. Cockpit is not even close. If it is a cat hull it must be splash of a Skater and if it has a windshield it must be a splash of MTI? Why does this never come up with V hulls? After all everyone know every fast v-hull boat is a Cigarette splash. Ask anybody on the street about a load, fast v-hull they are all Cigarette boats! Even my cat has been mistaken for one of them Cigarettes.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by offshore ginger
thats all fine and dandy , but what about the story behind the boat Randy purchased from Dean loucks of TAOD , which by the way was a Skater , and how many of you out there really realize , how much of a part Douglas Marine played in the development and design of all Victory team boats and not to mention how good of friends Pete & Randy were and talk about a ( SPLASH ) AND I COULD GO ON AND ON . The bait is out and the trap is set . ha ha ha G .G.
Holy chit ART the Cat is out of the bag
workin on them LOOOOOng island ice teas .
will call you tomorrow a.m.
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by leilas
There is no question the new motion has MTI characteristics, At 300k without power, do the math with 700's, 6's trannies, props, strainers,rigging,etc, you'll add 160-170k, right at price of MTI on an unproven hull and Motion's reputation, not good resale.
What characteristics does it have?? Since it has a wrap around windshield it's an MTI copy?? Have you even seen the boat?? if your really interested on real pricing gice Larry a call and im sure hell give you some numbers!!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Does not look anthing like an MTI to me. Cockpit is not even close. If it is a cat hull it must be splash of a Skater and if it has a windshield it must be a splash of MTI? Why does this never come up with V hulls? After all everyone know every fast v-hull boat is a Cigarette splash. Ask anybody on the street about a load, fast v-hull they are all Cigarette boats! Even my cat has been mistaken for one of them Cigarettes.
What Brad said!!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Registered

Im must be blind but it doesnt look anything like one. The cockpit is totally different as is everything. I was in the boat right next to a 39 and they look nothing alike. They are cheaper than an MTI i know that for a fact. Im pretty sure you cant get the 40 MTI with 700's for 499k anymore. still the Motion is cheaper.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Im must be blind but it doesnt look anything like one. The cockpit is totally different as is everything. I was in the boat right next to a 39 and they look nothing alike. They are cheaper than an MTI i know that for a fact. Im pretty sure you cant get the 40 MTI with 700's for 499k anymore. still the Motion is cheaper.
Call RANDY he'll give you the #s and he'll have no problem talkin to ya on the phone

or Michael (44MTI) im sure has a real educated guess on the package
Old 02-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by leilas
and yes you can buy a 39 mti with 700's for 499k all day long
Ok then, i wasnt sure if they were still offering them at that price point. Still the Motion is cheaper. I was told some numbers on the new 36 and the Motion will still be cheaper.

Quick Reply: New 39 Motion!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.