Miss Geico on fire >

Miss Geico on fire

Notices

Miss Geico on fire

Old 06-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad the boys are ok!!!!

time to pull one of the other boats out of retirement or crack that whp on that secret boat Sharkey took some sneak pics of!!
Old 06-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow!!!!! Look like a total write off..
Attached Thumbnails Miss Geico on fire-fire.jpg  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

That's a real shame, just glad to see Scotty and Mark are OK.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! So glad Scotty and Marc are ok
Old 06-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

They Were Out Testing And Passed Right By Us One Way They Turned And I Told My Wife The Boats On Fire And They Stopped In Front Of Us And All Hell Broke Loose,,Saw Them Get Out And Picked Up By Another Boat It Took About 30 Min For The Fire Boat To Get There By That Time It Was Gone,,Sad To See It Go Like That,,I Got A Pic On My Phone Try To Post It Later,,,Glad Marc And Scotty Are OK
Old 06-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Wow! glad they are ok. I hope they had good insurance.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
Bill,Gregg, Bob, Rich....HEADS UP>>> There's an offshore race in Sarasota this weekend !! And we would enjoy the company (Big piston or Turbine) on the racecourse..plenty of limelight to go around!

small print....... you will have to turn...fast...like 50 times...actually ..you going to have to turn ridiculously fast...like 50 times...and... there is no lunch stop (wtf)....and unfortunately, no one cares who made it to the first turn, first.....oh..and you can't slow down for 80 miles..(sorry, it's just kinda how it is).. probably will be other boat traffic on the course (no jet skis though) so you will have to avoid them..if possible ....yeah and well one last thing...the water probably won't be flat as a pancake. (I know.. really? )

Seriously, were making some calls to see if we can get to lay down a little bit .... no one has called us back yet so your props will most likely get some airtime.

http://www.sarasotasurf.com/Webcam.aspx

So pack your beast up and come show us how it's done in front of 75k fans. (or pack your family and friends up and come say hello and hang with all (your friends) the racers and crews in the pits)...either way ,we'd ALL love to see you guys at one of the best races of the year!!

XOXO

Miss Geico

Old 06-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by patyacht
Ouch.
Huh. I must be reading that totally different than you guys.....

Im not seeing the karma or the ouch cuz knowing Scotty and Marc, they would still like to see their friends come to Sarasota and bring their boats to run or to hang out ..... and knowing their friends/fellow racers, they'd love to be there.....
Old 06-30-2012, 10:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
Race control...race control...anybody there??we are experiencing an emergency...race control..

Bet it sounded a lot like that.anybody tired of risking their equipment and lives for SBI yet?
Glad everyones OK-I have a boat for sale if you are into the whole turbine mystic thing.
I hear ya.......SBI........hello? LOL. What have they done since THREE died last year? List it someone.....please?
Old 06-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Registered

Prolly the high pressure turbine disk went thru the case. Went the cycle of a 4 stroke engine is broken its just shuts down. When turbine engine cycles are interrupted you get one hell of a fire. If you remove suck, squeeze,bang, blow=fire. Damn shame it tore up such a badass boat. But don't quote me, just what I think may have happened

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.