Notices

2013 Flight Club Skaterfest - P H O T O S

Old 06-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
AB,

I did get your message and I did try calling you on channel 9 a few times but no reply..... I called around 11:30 before I got to the bridge.... Oh well. I was out in St Clair for a while and my daughter was getting impatient. So we decided to head home at 1:00pm. Sure Enid as soon as I got to the Boblo dock, I turned around and here them come.... I did get some video, as once I saw the boats, I turned around and headed back up river to catch their return pass.....

I had read, maybe on te other thread there was close to 30 boats registered..... Did many of them not show because of weather? Oh well. Always next year. I will post my video later this week. Hoping to get out into Erie this afternoon........
Brad!

Just as I was getting there you drove by and I tryied a couple of time to call but no luck. Anyways I did get some shots of you on the way back from Lake St. Clair. I will make you a copy of the pic's when I do them, just a little behind right now.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:52 AM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a great time ! A very big thank you to Craig and Sharon from Appearance Products for the ride. You guys are awesome. We had a blast hanging out with you and Tim!
Old 06-30-2013, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Brad!

Just as I was getting there you drove by and I tryied a couple of time to call but no luck. Anyways I did get some shots of you on the way back from Lake St. Clair. I will make you a copy of the pic's when I do them, just a little behind right now.
No problem. When underpower I cannot hear my radio.......... I didn't call you in way back as I figured by that time you probably had packed it in as well. Too bad you weren't able to get a shot as I was heading up river. The water was pretty calm (unusual for that spot of the river) and I was running pretty fast, airing it out occasionally. Certainly not as fast as all I the Skaters...

By the way, that 39 top fish center console was gettin it yesterday... Nice Boat!!
Old 06-30-2013, 12:16 PM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob Costa was driving the Top Fish. Runs 70. Nice ride.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No problem. When underpower I cannot hear my radio.......... I didn't call you in way back as I figured by that time you probably had packed it in as well. Too bad you weren't able to get a shot as I was heading up river. The water was pretty calm (unusual for that spot of the river) and I was running pretty fast, airing it out occasionally. Certainly not as fast as all I the Skaters...

By the way, that 39 top fish center console was gettin it yesterday... Nice Boat!!

That Cigarette C.C. was nice looking boat, I got some pic's of it and all the other boats.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's for sale. Could be yours...
Old 06-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Always great to see Jimmy.

Great seeing you Jay! I'm a lucky guy!! Not a lot of folks get to borrow a new Skater and go run the crap out of it all day!! That boat was great and didn't miss a beat! Thanks Ronnie for the Skater , food and great time!!! It's was great seeing all the Skater Bros and the man himself who builds all these beautiful Skaters!!! Thank you Peter!! Jim Lee
Old 06-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Great seeing you Jay! I'm a lucky guy!! Not a lot of folks get to borrow a new Skater and go run the crap out of it all day!! That boat was great and didn't miss a beat! Thanks Ronnie for the Skater , food and great time!!! It's was great seeing all the Skater Bros and the man himself who builds all these beautiful Skaters!!! Thank you Peter!! Jim Lee
That answers the question as to where US1 was this year.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
That answers the question as to where US1 was this year.
Freedoms been running every weekend since Jacksonville and deserves a break. I flew in Saturday and got to Ronnies at 12:30 and he told me to jump in his 30 Skater. what a deal! Had a blast !!!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Freedoms been running every weekend since Jacksonville and deserves a break. I flew in Saturday and got to Ronnies at 12:30 and he told me to jump in his 30 Skater. what a deal! Had a blast !!!
Ahhhh.. Hah! Now we know why they were running late....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.