Notices

Strap One On!!!

Old 10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Strap One On!!!

The ultimate addition to your fenders!

We don't make the fenders, but we make the products that will make them easier to use and perform better than they ever have! Fender Suspenders and Fender Extender Performance Series will forever change the way you use your fenders, and the protection they provide.

Fender Suspenders works in conjunction with the Fender Extender on any dock, piling or post, from a 2" x 4" to a 14" round or square piling. Quick and easy, your fenders can be set up in less time than it takes you to tie up!!

Fender Extender works on any secure location on your boat - be it a cleat, bow rail, hand-hold, etc... fully, easily and quickly adjustable! Works with any style or size fender, and with two sizes to fit boats from 15' - 50' - there is a size to help protect your prize possession.

Come check them out for yourself - we'll be attending boat shows and poker runs - nation-wide - with the next being Ft. Lauderdale October 26th - 29th! Or visit our web site for more information and to purchase.

www.bluewaterinnovations.com
Attached Thumbnails Strap One On!!!-dsc01411-b.jpg   Strap One On!!!-dsc01477-b.jpg  

Last edited by DoTheMath; 10-12-2006 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Strap One On!!!

How does the Fender Extender work? Went to website but did not see instructions.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:48 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Boatman - since you were the first to respond to this, PM me your address and I'll send you set - on me - to take a look at and mess around with. Let me know what you want, (2) Fender Extenders or a Fender Suspender / Fender Extender set and I'll get them off to you.

As far as the "how to use", webmaster is on vaca so haven't got that up yet, sorry 'bout that. Basically, the entire product is made from 1.5" poly webbing, and any area that comes in contact with the boat is again lined with ToughTek, a non-slip, non-marking neoprene based material, thus no worries about gel coat or paint contact. It clips to wherever you're going to put it using an acetyl nylon side lock buckle. It includes a full 60" x 1/2" braided fender line attached to about 6' of 1.5" poly webbing, run through a acetyl nylon ladder lock buckle so you can adjust the height / length on it with just a pull on the strap. Think of the hardware you find on heavy duty backpacks, only that much more "heavy duty". Everything on the product was designed and constructed with the thought of coming in contact with the boats surface, and the marine environment. So there are no metal parts, nothing even remotely close to abrasive on it. Between the length of fender line and the length of webbing it is attached to, it will work off a stern cleat in a rafting situation where you only need a short bit, to a tall piling at a fuel dock when paired up with the Fender Suspenders.

We're doing custom colors and custom logos for OEM customers / product as well.

Cheers!

Mark
Attached Thumbnails Strap One On!!!-dsc01407-b.jpg  

Last edited by DoTheMath; 10-13-2006 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is the suspender system the same for 4x4 wood posts as round steel? it seems like the round ones should have an extra top strap. I could be wrong but I have tried somting like it and it didn't work on round posts
Old 10-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Cosmic~

The Fender Suspenders works best with anything larger than a 2" x 4" BUT it will work with a steel pipe. There are two straps across the top of that post in the picture, they are about 1" apart. So the "square" that they form in the top center would accept the "acorn" cap typically found on the top of a steel post, preventing it from sliding down the post.

Additionally the Fender Extenders allow for both vertical as well as horizontal configuration of the fender.
Attached Thumbnails Strap One On!!!-dsc01471-b.jpg   Strap One On!!!-chaos-night-b.jpg  
Old 10-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

They look great Mark.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Thanks Chris... Sorry - been in Orlando for the last week so I am a bit behind.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark,

Will the fender extenders work with mushroom cleats? If so, I'm in.

Steve
Old 10-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Steve~

Hell ya - any style cleat! I'm in Ft. Laud. at the boat show right now, but when I get back Monday, let's connect and go from there.

Thanks,
Mark.

Last edited by DoTheMath; 10-27-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Alright you guys (and gals), almost 500 hits on this post, looking for a gift for the holidays or just the best accessory for your boat you can buy!? Here it is! I have these in use on several boats down in Key West this week for the nationals, so if you're down there keep an eye out. If not - you really need to check 'em out for yourself, there is nothing like them on the market and they have been getting an overwhelmingly positive response everywhere we have shown them. They will be available nationally in boating supply stores, and marinas in the coming months but for now are only available directly from us. We designed them, prototyped them, used them, refined them and are making them right here in the good-ole U.S of A!!! We know what works (and what doesn't) and trust me, these kick azz! Any boat, any cleat, rail - anything you can tie a rope to you can use these with, only faster, easier and more effectively. We've got two sizes, one for boats under 22' and one for 23' and larger.

If you have questions ahead of time - call or PM me and I'll answer them for you, I guarantee you won't find a better product out there! Stop tying your fenders up with a piece of rope and -

STRAP ONE ON!

Mark
COO
Blue Water Innovations
617-448-6980
Attached Thumbnails Strap One On!!!-dsc01423b.jpg  

Last edited by DoTheMath; 11-05-2006 at 03:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Strap One On!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.