Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > New Products and Member Discounts
Livorsi Gauge Packages and More..... >

Livorsi Gauge Packages and More.....

Notices

Livorsi Gauge Packages and More.....

Old 03-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a price on Trim Tab Indicator with red bezel for Twin 555ci TRS setup. Can you please price with LED indicator/

2 Motors & 2 Trim Tabs.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 31scarab31
Looking for a price on Trim Tab Indicator with red bezel for Twin 555ci TRS setup. Can you please price with LED indicator/

2 Motors & 2 Trim Tabs.
PM has been sent
Old 03-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a ? Can a gps antenna be mounted on a vertical surface or does it have to be horizontal in order to work.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
I got a ? Can a gps antenna be mounted on a vertical surface or does it have to be horizontal in order to work.
The unit requires an un-obstructed view of the sky for the satellites over the sky can be seen by the device. Does not matter how you mount it, it just matters where you mount it. Cant be obstructed by any metal or magnetized instruments.

Good Luck!
Old 03-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CPPerformance
The unit requires an un-obstructed view of the sky for the satellites over the sky can be seen by the device. Does not matter how you mount it, it just matters where you mount it. Cant be obstructed by any metal or magnetized instruments.

Good Luck!
Thanks CP.

You guy's need to get those Monsters Gauges, surprisingly easy to install with very good instructions, very affordable and will increase not only the eye appeal but the value of your boat. Here is what I did on my Velocity 320. She my not be any faster but she looks fast sitting still now!
Before

after
Old 03-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Registered

Thanks those are some nice lookin gauges!!

FYI: Not only do we have the Monster gauges WE HAVE EVERYTHING THAT LIVORSI HAS. Anything you need just let me know and we will continue to deliver quality prices and customer service.

Thanks,
Brad

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Thanks CP.

You guy's need to get those Monsters Gauges, surprisingly easy to install with very good instructions, very affordable and will increase not only the eye appeal but the value of your boat. Here is what I did on my Velocity 320. She my not be any faster but she looks fast sitting still now!
Before

after
Old 03-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CPPerformance

Gauge Packages:
We’ve decided to take some of the guess work out of your next gauge set purchase. By combining the five most popular gauges Tachometer, Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, Fuel Level, and Volt gauges in the Livorsi Mega and Race series gauges we have been able to offer you not only the very best gauges but also offer them to you at the very best value. 2” gauge sets include 3-3/8” tachometers, while 2-5/8” gauge sets include 5” Monster tachometers.

Face Colors: Black (BK), White (W), Platinum (PL), Carbon Fiber (CF) & Silver Carbon Fiber (SF)

Silver Carbon Fiber Monster Rim Shown Here

Visit CP Performance.com for more gauge package options!
I have a question...... I just bought a 2007 Sunsation 32 SS MCOB from a private seller. Each of my hour gauges have a little brown spot in the center/bottom of the guage. Do you know what has caused this? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 07DominatorSS
I have a question...... I just bought a 2007 Sunsation 32 SS MCOB from a private seller. Each of my hour gauges have a little brown spot in the center/bottom of the guage. Do you know what has caused this? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi there,

I would love to help you but I really have no idea, I would try calling Livorsi direct and see if they have any idea of what it is or if they have heard of this before. They can be reached at 877-548-5900

Good Luck!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

i sent an email for a quote but it was not responded to. any updates?
Old 06-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered

hi Brad I am looking for a head unit for gaffrig gps100 chrome bezel and white back round 3-3/8 diam.The gauge is out of 2004 35-0 fountain I hit the recall it keeps going bask to 2000 rpm.
thank you Paul

h

Quick Reply: Livorsi Gauge Packages and More.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.