Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > New Products and Member Discounts
Summer Savings Sale @ CP Performance! >

Summer Savings Sale @ CP Performance!

Notices

Summer Savings Sale @ CP Performance!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Have had all great dealings with Brad @CP Perf Lightning fast shipping,great communication,great pricing
thanks again BIG Daddy

.49 cents ??? WTF hope your not losing to much sleep over it

Not losing any sleep....but just wondering how I can help customers....
Old 06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2885309]Have had all great dealings with Brad @CP Perf Lightning fast shipping,great communication,great pricing
thanks again BIG Daddy

Well guy's all I can say is we do our best every day to extend the very deepest deals to our OSO friends. Some products are discounted so far that they just don't leave any room for us to squeeze. Wholesale Jobber cost is $108.49 so yeah while the discount may have been measly so was the profit. I do wish everything sold for full list prices like 30 years ago and then we could offer some whopping 40-50% off deals but its just not happening in this world. We spend everyday doing our best to extend the lowest possible prices of anyone in the business. We do appreciate the continued support of those that recognize the savings that we offer everyday.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

any discounts on gaffrig gauges?
Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
Brad does a great job at CP. Boats cost money and parts cost money. Unfortunate, but true.

If we can be of assistance, let us know we are a CP dealer.

[email protected]
Thanks Kirk, you da man.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
any discounts on gaffrig gauges?
Depends on what gauges you are looking for. We had this going for a while so there are very limited gauges left. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/n...g-blowout.html

PM with a list and I will see what I can find, please be sure to include sizes and colors that you need.

Brad
Old 06-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=CPPerformance;2886196]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Have had all great dealings with Brad @CP Perf Lightning fast shipping,great communication,great pricing
thanks again BIG Daddy

Well guy's all I can say is we do our best every day to extend the very deepest deals to our OSO friends. Some products are discounted so far that they just don't leave any room for us to squeeze. Wholesale Jobber cost is $108.49 so yeah while the discount may have been measly so was the profit. I do wish everything sold for full list prices like 30 years ago and then we could offer some whopping 40-50% off deals but its just not happening in this world. We spend everyday doing our best to extend the lowest possible prices of anyone in the business. We do appreciate the continued support of those that recognize the savings that we offer everyday.