Like Tree0Likes

Livorsi Blow-Out Extravaganza!!

Reply
Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 PM
  #1
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
teaguecustommarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 816
Default Livorsi Blow-Out Extravaganza!!

ALL GAUGES MUST GO! OUR SHELVES ARE UNDER TOO MUCH PRESSURE! SALE PRICES ARE FOR THE LIVORSI WATERPROOF STYLE GAUGES THAT MOST OF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE IN YOUR BOATS/TOYS THAT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM LIVORSI!

PLATINUM FACE / PLATINUM RIM

2 1/16"

GIFLPLPL Fuel Level $30.80ea (4)
GIFPPLPL Fuel PSI 0-15 Elect $37.80ea (9)
GIFP90PLPL Fuel PSI 0-90 Elect $37.80ea (5)
GIVMPLPL Volt $30.80ea (4)
GIOTPLPL Oil Temp $30.80ea (10)
GIOPPLPL Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (6)
GIWTPLPL Water Temp $30.80ea (4)
GITMMPLPL Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (7)
GIHMPLPL Hour Meter $48.30 (2)
GMFPPLPL Fuel PSI 0-15 Mech $61.60ea (8)
GMFP100PLPL Fuel PSI 0-100 Mech $61.60ea (5)
GMOPPLPL Oil PSI 0-100 Mech $61.60ea (3)
GMBPLPL Boost 0-35 Mech $61.60ea (4)

3 3/8"
GL8000PLPLV10 8000 Tach for V-10 $204.30ea (3)
GW8000PLPL 8000 Tach $160.30ea (1)
GPS80PLPL 80 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (4)
GPS100PLPL 100 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (3)
GPS120PLPL 120 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (4)
GPS140PLPL 140 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (3)
GDS80PLPL 80 MPH Dry Speedo $88.00ea (1)
GDS100PLPL 100 MPH Dry Speedo $88.00ea (5)


WHITE FACE / WHITE RIM

2 1/16"

GIFP60WW Fuel PSI 0-60 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIFP90WW Fuel PSI 0-90 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIWTWW Water Temp $30.80ea (5)
GIOPWW Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (5)
GIWPWW Water PSI 0-35 Elect $30.80ea (3)
GITMMWW Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (4)

3 3/8"
GL8000HWW 8000 RPM Tach w/ Hour $188.30ea (1)
GW8000WW 8000 RPM Tach $174.30ea (1)
GL8000WWV10 8000 RPM Tach V-10 $204.30ea (2)


PLATINUM FACE / CHROME RIM

2 1/16"

GIFLPLCH Fuel Level $30.80ea (4)
GIFPPLCH Fuel PSI 0-15 Elect $37.80ea (2)
GIFP90PLCH Fuel PSI 0-90 Elect $37.80ea (5)
GIVMPLCH Volt Meter $30.80ea (4)
GIOTPLCH Oil Temp $30.80ea (4)
GIOPPLCH Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (4)
GIWTPLCH Water Temp $30.80ea (3)
GITMMPLCH Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (2)
GIHMPLCH Hour Meter $48.30ea (2)


BLACK FACE / BLACK RIM

2 1/16"

GIFP60BKBK Fuel PSI 0-60 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIFPBKBK Fuel PSI 0-15 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIVMBKBK Volt Meter $30.80ea (1)
GIOTBKBK Oil Temp $30.80ea (2)
GIWPBKBK Water PSI 0-35 Elect $37.80ea (2)
GIOPBKBK Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (2)
GIOP80BKBK Oil PSI 0-80 $30.80 (4)
GIHMBKBK Hour Meter $48.30ea (2)
GITMMBKBK Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (1)
GMPYDBKBK Pyro Kit $130.40ea (1)

ALL OTHER LIVORSI GAUGES AVAILABLE FOR GREAT PRICES! MUST CALL W/ PART NUMBER FOR THESE SPECIALS!

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
661.295.7000
www.teaguecustommarine.com
teaguecustommarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:51 AM
  #2
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
teaguecustommarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 816
Default Still Have Gauges!

Still have gauges on the shelf people! Get them now, install them this winter, and be ready for the spring!

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
661.295.7000
www.teaguecustommarine.com
teaguecustommarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:48 PM
  #3
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
hullofjustis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD
My Boats: 86 Scarab Panther, 97 29' scarab, 96 26' scarab, 23' Century 18' formula
Posts: 983
Default gauges

In need of gauges for twin engine set up [email protected]
hullofjustis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:31 PM
  #4
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
teaguecustommarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullofjustis View Post
In need of gauges for twin engine set up [email protected]
E-mail sent!
teaguecustommarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:41 AM
  #5
Registered
 
bigboat28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ohio
My Boats: 2004 31 Formula PC and a 1988 28 Pantera for sale
Posts: 3,080
Default

Also considering replacing gauges on a twin set up. [email protected]
bigboat28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:21 AM
  #6
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lake Texoma, OK
My Boats: '94 27 Fever
Posts: 417
Default PLATINUM FACE / PLATINUM RIM guages

I want to replace all my guages on my '94 27 Fever single engine. I notice that you have everthing I need in the platinum/platinum guages except for the Water PSI and a Depth Finder. What are the chances of getting these in the same colors? Also...I want to go with the 80MPH GPS including antenna...what will that run?
Attached Thumbnails
Livorsi Blow-Out Extravaganza!!-fever-12.jpg  

Last edited by Thunderstruck27; 10-13-2010 at 09:24 AM. Reason: add photo
Thunderstruck27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:50 AM
  #7
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
teaguecustommarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstruck27 View Post
I want to replace all my guages on my '94 27 Fever single engine. I notice that you have everthing I need in the platinum/platinum guages except for the Water PSI and a Depth Finder. What are the chances of getting these in the same colors? Also...I want to go with the 80MPH GPS including antenna...what will that run?
Give us a call! I will work it out for you, and get the other matching gauges. I do have the depth finder on the shelf! -Eric

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
661.295.7000
www.teaguecustommarine.com
teaguecustommarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:52 AM
  #8
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Thread Starter
 
teaguecustommarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboat28 View Post
Also considering replacing gauges on a twin set up. [email protected]
email sent!
teaguecustommarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:37 AM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Default Do you still have this model gauge available? GL8000HWW 8000 RPM Tach w/ Hour $188.3

Do you still have this model gauge available? GL8000HWW 8000 RPM Tach w/ Hour $188.3


Quote:
Originally Posted by teaguecustommarine View Post
ALL GAUGES MUST GO! OUR SHELVES ARE UNDER TOO MUCH PRESSURE! SALE PRICES ARE FOR THE LIVORSI WATERPROOF STYLE GAUGES THAT MOST OF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE IN YOUR BOATS/TOYS THAT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM LIVORSI!

PLATINUM FACE / PLATINUM RIM

2 1/16"

GIFLPLPL Fuel Level $30.80ea (4)
GIFPPLPL Fuel PSI 0-15 Elect $37.80ea (9)
GIFP90PLPL Fuel PSI 0-90 Elect $37.80ea (5)
GIVMPLPL Volt $30.80ea (4)
GIOTPLPL Oil Temp $30.80ea (10)
GIOPPLPL Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (6)
GIWTPLPL Water Temp $30.80ea (4)
GITMMPLPL Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (7)
GIHMPLPL Hour Meter $48.30 (2)
GMFPPLPL Fuel PSI 0-15 Mech $61.60ea (8)
GMFP100PLPL Fuel PSI 0-100 Mech $61.60ea (5)
GMOPPLPL Oil PSI 0-100 Mech $61.60ea (3)
GMBPLPL Boost 0-35 Mech $61.60ea (4)

3 3/8"
GL8000PLPLV10 8000 Tach for V-10 $204.30ea (3)
GW8000PLPL 8000 Tach $160.30ea (1)
GPS80PLPL 80 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (4)
GPS100PLPL 100 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (3)
GPS120PLPL 120 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (4)
GPS140PLPL 140 MPH GPS/Kit $184.00ea/$399.00kit (3)
GDS80PLPL 80 MPH Dry Speedo $88.00ea (1)
GDS100PLPL 100 MPH Dry Speedo $88.00ea (5)


WHITE FACE / WHITE RIM

2 1/16"

GIFP60WW Fuel PSI 0-60 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIFP90WW Fuel PSI 0-90 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIWTWW Water Temp $30.80ea (5)
GIOPWW Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (5)
GIWPWW Water PSI 0-35 Elect $30.80ea (3)
GITMMWW Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (4)

3 3/8"
GL8000HWW 8000 RPM Tach w/ Hour $188.30ea (1)
GW8000WW 8000 RPM Tach $174.30ea (1)
GL8000WWV10 8000 RPM Tach V-10 $204.30ea (2)


PLATINUM FACE / CHROME RIM

2 1/16"

GIFLPLCH Fuel Level $30.80ea (4)
GIFPPLCH Fuel PSI 0-15 Elect $37.80ea (2)
GIFP90PLCH Fuel PSI 0-90 Elect $37.80ea (5)
GIVMPLCH Volt Meter $30.80ea (4)
GIOTPLCH Oil Temp $30.80ea (4)
GIOPPLCH Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (4)
GIWTPLCH Water Temp $30.80ea (3)
GITMMPLCH Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (2)
GIHMPLCH Hour Meter $48.30ea (2)


BLACK FACE / BLACK RIM

2 1/16"

GIFP60BKBK Fuel PSI 0-60 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIFPBKBK Fuel PSI 0-15 Elect $37.80ea (1)
GIVMBKBK Volt Meter $30.80ea (1)
GIOTBKBK Oil Temp $30.80ea (2)
GIWPBKBK Water PSI 0-35 Elect $37.80ea (2)
GIOPBKBK Oil PSI 0-100 $30.80ea (2)
GIOP80BKBK Oil PSI 0-80 $30.80 (4)
GIHMBKBK Hour Meter $48.30ea (2)
GITMMBKBK Trim Meter Mercury $30.80ea (1)
GMPYDBKBK Pyro Kit $130.40ea (1)

ALL OTHER LIVORSI GAUGES AVAILABLE FOR GREAT PRICES! MUST CALL W/ PART NUMBER FOR THESE SPECIALS!

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
661.295.7000
www.teaguecustommarine.com
gallagr1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:08 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Caledonia, Ontario,Canada
My Boats: 1989 Scarab Panther 30'
Posts: 73
Default

Looking for twin engine gauge sets Chrome or stainless rim/white or platinum face.Whats the best you can do?
Thanks
Ralph
[email protected]
ralphspa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.