Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > New Products and Member Discounts
Hardin Marine has the Stainless Steel Fittings you need! >

Hardin Marine has the Stainless Steel Fittings you need!

Notices

Hardin Marine has the Stainless Steel Fittings you need!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hardin Marine has the Stainless Steel Fittings you need!

http://www.hardin-marine.com/sales/2...-fittings.html
Old 05-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 1,493 Likes on 807 Posts

I just wanted to thank your company for the extremely fast shipping on the parts I ordered the other day. I was very impressed with the fittings also. They were the AN bellhousing plate cooler fittings. Definately a neat clean and well built part. I also like the fact you take paypal.

Just want to say thanks and will get my other list together that I need to complete project in the next day or so.

John Read
Old 05-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by getrdunn
I just wanted to thank your company for the extremely fast shipping on the parts I ordered the other day. I was very impressed with the fittings also. They were the AN bellhousing plate cooler fittings. Definately a neat clean and well built part. I also like the fact you take paypal.

Just want to say thanks and will get my other list together that I need to complete project in the next day or so.

John Read
No Problem! We're glad to be of service.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

The SS sea pumps are nice. I put one on my 525. I got it through CP Performance though but it is stamped "Hardin Marine".
Old 06-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had an O-ring failure on one of my Hardin two-stage sea water pumps (no fault of theirs). Hardin went out of their way to ship me two replacements at no charge... great customer service!!! Thanks Hardin!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
I had an O-ring failure on one of my Hardin two-stage sea water pumps (no fault of theirs). Hardin went out of their way to ship me two replacements at no charge... great customer service!!! Thanks Hardin!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
What's up with your strainer lid's ? Made in China or what ?
No Sir all of our lids are made in the good old USA Ohio to be exact by official Round Eye's American's.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Not something I would be overly proud of !!!!!!!
Well Jeff we want so badly to build indestructible parts but seems in many applications no matter what a product can be destroyed in a particular application. If you would like to call me to discuss why or what in your application might have caused this I would like nothing more than to help you so that you never experience this again. If there's on thing I know this is not a common occurrence for us. These lids are on some of the fastest running boats in the country as well as standard equipment by a number of OEM boat builders without any problems or breakage. So some how we should work together to search for what in your application "Might" or "Possibly" could have caused it. It would seem much more effective than slinging mud on the forums. Again I want nothing more than to just assist you. Feel free to call. 386-445-2500

Sincerely