NorTech Customer Support

Notices

NorTech Customer Support

Old 08-04-2006, 01:26 PM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default NorTech Customer Support

I saw a thread some where on OSO about this and can't find it. However, I would like to post another "Good Job" to Terry and the people at NorTech. They have been very helpful to me on every call I have made to them regarding the construction, rigging and parts for our 43 V. We purchased the boat used and did not have the opportunity to see how things go together. As a result when something needs a little tweaking it is Terry and the riggers at NorTech that come through with the answers of how to best go about it. If I don't get an answer when I call, I always get a call back in a reasonable time WITH the answer. I have dealt with other factories with items like this and I can definitely say that NorTech is the best that I have ever experienced. None of this is rocket science yet other companies have such difficulty with this, not NorTech.

Thanks again Terry, for returning my call today with the answer. I am sure I will have others as the months pass and I know you will be there for me.

Great support,
Rick
Old 08-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: NorTech Customer Support

Well thanks Rick you've made my otherwise crappy day.
You're welcome.
Terry
Old 08-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll second that about Terry, he's great about getting back to us, I think it would be close who's cell bill is more.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by rv
I saw a thread some where on OSO about this and can't find it. However, I would like to post another "Good Job" to Terry and the people at NorTech. They have been very helpful to me on every call I have made to them regarding the construction, rigging and parts for our 43 V. We purchased the boat used and did not have the opportunity to see how things go together. As a result when something needs a little tweaking it is Terry and the riggers at NorTech that come through with the answers of how to best go about it. If I don't get an answer when I call, I always get a call back in a reasonable time WITH the answer. I have dealt with other factories with items like this and I can definitely say that NorTech is the best that I have ever experienced. None of this is rocket science yet other companies have such difficulty with this, not NorTech.

Thanks again Terry, for returning my call today with the answer. I am sure I will have others as the months pass and I know you will be there for me.

Great support,
Rick
Great to hear this, not only an outstanding boat but the service to back it up. Not something you see evey day in the marine industry IMO.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, Terry has been most helpful w/ R new 43v. We still have a few small wrinkles 2 iron out( not off my dog though!) but we R highly enjoying our 43NT. Look 4ward 2 many more hours on our boat this summer and a great relationship w/ Terry and the NT crew!! Tracy and Laurie
Old 08-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Terry is the only reasons why I bought another Nortech. Very straight forward dealing, with an excellent product that is fairly priced vs the competition. A very hard combination to beat. ...........

Now when's my frickin boat gonna be done.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
Terry is the only reasons why I bought another Nortech. Very straight forward dealing, with an excellent product that is fairly priced vs the competition. A very hard combination to beat. ...........

Jazz, chill, it will B done by X-Mas!!, Happy Holidays!
Old 08-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the behind the scenes guys that has always gone out of his way to help me out is Roy Frank. Does what he says he will do and will always tell you exactly what the situation is, even if it may not be the answer your looking for. Nor-Tech is lucky to have him. Keith Cochrane the service manager has always gone above and beyond in my opinion also. The product is a direct result of the people who work there.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman

Diesel engine builders union is out on strike.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Diesel engine builders union is out on strike.
Talkin smack, cause your boats FINALLY DONE , biotch .... No strike on the ASD-8's
Attached Thumbnails NorTech Customer Support-asd-8s.jpg  

Quick Reply: NorTech Customer Support

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.