It doesn’t get any better then this!
Boating in the Sunshine State in December for a great Charity.
Please plan to join many fellow offshore performance boaters for the BEST “Toys for Tots” run ever. There is not a better charity and you will be putting BIG smiles on the faces of children this Christmas while having a wonderful time with fellow boaters.
2007 Boating Toys for Tots Tour and the Toys for Tots Poker Run
As always we would like to invite everyone with a boat and kindness in their heart to come and make the December 1st “Toys for Tots Tour”. The Tour will start exactly at 10:30 at the Bridge in Palatka and then proceed all the way down to Crescent City on Crescent Lake. The U S Marines and City Mayor will be on the dock to impart kind greeting and collect your toys and gifts.
Please bring a new toy or gift without gift wrap.
All Toys for Tots tour participant are asked to come to the Captains meeting previous to the tour at 9:00 AM in the lobby of the Quality Inn River Front Please come to this meeting as it is of serious importance to your safety and the success or the tour.
NEW THIS YEAR
A lot of preparation as gone into this event to make is one that you will want to come back for next year.
Many of you have ask about the Boating Toys for Tots being more than just a midday tour down the River This is the year that this will happen .
We want to welcome you to a weekend long happening of food festivities and FUN.
On Friday we would like to register all guests for the “Toys for Tots” weekend events.
The “Toys for Tots Poker Run“registration is $150 per boat which includes 1 Captain and 1 crew member. You can register at the Hotel all day on Friday November 30th or previous to the Captains meeting Saturday December 1st.
1 On Friday morning we will have a fun run. The “ Toys For Tots Poker Run Flotilla” will gather on the river in front of the Quality Inn to ride up to Whitie`s Fish Camp or The Landings in Jacksonville for lunch. Destination to be determined by majority vote.
2. Friday evening the “ Toys For Tots Poker Run Flotilla “ will return to Gator Landings in Palatka for Fun and Festivities on the dock with free hourdourves and partying with a live band . Gator is a great place to dine party and celebrate.
3. Saturday morning mandatory captains meeting at 9:00 AM in the Quality Inn lobby. River conditions safety and legal issues will be covered. This is an absolute MUST……….Card -”A”- given
4. Saturday morning have your boat in the water ready for the 10:30 AM start. All boats are asked to gather On the North side of the Palatka Bridge to await the 10:30 start. Then South on the River to Dunn’s Creek and then on Crescent Lake to the City Dock and the US Marines………….Card -“B”- given
5. Saturday afternoon the “Toys For Tots Poker Run Flotilla “ will gather on the water in front of the Quality Inn at 12:30 midday to ready for the trek up to Outback Crab shack……..Card -“C”-Given
6. Saturday afternoon the “Toys For Tots Poker Run Flotilla” will run up to the Outback Crab shack for a great lunch …………………………. Card - “D”- given
7. Saturday evening the “Toys for Tots Poker Run Flotilla” will return to the Quality Inn for a sensational Free Dinner and an exclusive party with a live band. Party dines and dances long into the night. The Poker Card count will be made. Enormous Poker Run Trophies will be given to the top 3 places. The 50/50 raffle prize will be given..
………….Last Card -”E”- given and counted.
8. Optional Sunday, If you have the energy go South on the River and enjoy one of Florida’s most beautiful natural wonders Silver Glenn Springs. It is a great place to wind down from a hectic weekend and the water is always 72` perfect for swimming
The Toys for Tots Poker Run Package include two event T-shirts. The Gators party on Friday with snacks and a live band. The Saturday Quality Inn Dinner and exclusive live band party. The Enormous Poker Run Trophies, also the event photo CD and many other goodies to be given away.
If there is something else you would like to see at this event please feel free to contact:
Rus Matos 407 760 3481 or Bill Pyburn 904 388 6637
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine